Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    theGOOCH

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=214.msg77010#msg77010 date=1159554159]
    i dont ant to go there – honest

whats the dif between an american staffi and a staffi ???
    [/quote]

It was just a joke. ;D

An AmStaff is larger than a staffi  and is just another name for a Pit Bull.  Here in the US The AKC registers them as American Staffordshire Terriers and the UKC registers them as American Pit Bull Terriers. (presumably the AKC didn’t want to glorify pit fighting, hence the unusual name)  Some AmStaff owners will say their dogs aren’t pitbulls and I guess technically that is correct, but only because they registered them with the AKC.  Some are dual-registered as Amstaffs and Pitts

Anonymous

You can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink comes to mind ;D

The best way I know is make a list of the health clashes

Val

[quote author=x-Haz-x link=topic=214.msg77011#msg77011 date=1159554378]
    OK I need urgent advice. A “friend” of mine is planning to get a Labradoodle as she likes the look of it!  ::)  😮 I’ve given her a website address of someone who sold a pup to Graham Norton, they look ok. How can I put her onto a different breed please?  >:(

Thanks  🙂
    [/quote]

Gracie

show her curly coated retriver piccies far nicer –  like travis on this board
    will prob be cheaper than an labdoodle too  😉

merrow

lol evry one asks my boss if her curlys r labadoodles she gets well cheased off lol 🙂 and yes they r much cuter as well 🙂 and less grooming  with a ccr  ;D

Anonymous

Ok now’s the moment to try to explain to her that the Labradoodles are getting increasingly more expenesive. I looked at a “breeders” site and she charges over £1000 I was raged  >:( >:( 😮 :'(
    I prefer the Curlies anyway to the Labradoodles  ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=x-Haz-x link=topic=214.msg77321#msg77321 date=1159697540]
    Ok now’s the moment to try to explain to her that the Labradoodles are getting increasingly more expenesive. I looked at a “breeders” site and she charges over £1000 I was raged  >:( >:( 😮 :'(

[/quote]
    $1000 for a mongrel, people must need their heads examining 😮

Anonymous

[quote author=lassiemad link=topic=214.msg77335#msg77335 date=1159701424]
    [quote author=x-Haz-x link=topic=214.msg77321#msg77321 date=1159697540]

[/quote]
    $1000 for a mongrel, people must need their heads examining 😮
    [/quote]

And they get a solicitor or something like that who deals with all the “customers”  :'( 😮

Anonymous

its really gob smacking isnt it, but we live in a trend crazed world and a I want it now world where people have more money than sense ::)

Anonymous

Shes beautiful – good luck Kiz  :-*

Anonymous

awww she is gorgeous, bless them all and good luck with it kiz :-*

Anonymous

Em how can a dog that has the Good Citizen Dog Scheme Gold Test Certificate need a halti, I must be too hard when I judge these tests
    Good Luck Bev
    Val

kizkiznobite

she is fine when under standing person command – she has had some regression and the wheelchair that mum is now in influences her behaviours

ok – lets be honest and to hell with it – the trainer she has had to date is crap – not at what she can do but because she is too busy with the earning side of things to care enough – flitting all over europe and getting big bucks…..basically – she has walked away cos what is needed is going to take time

pet aid ?? you reading this….you have my email  ::)

ambers mum has called you 8 times – has written 4 letters, has sent you emails and went all the way to the birmingham conference to get help
    your answer ….the trainer is a busy woman  ::) so this person is paying my travel and basic living costs to sort out her problem – you should be ashamed :-X

Anonymous

Pet Aid if this is true you should be ashamed  :-[ you are supposed to be on the side of the disabled
    Val

Anonymous

Bev – good luck

PetAid = shame shame shame  >:(

Anonymous

I think the people buying these Labradoodles are just having them as they are new,a fashion accesory,I was talking to a curly breeder a few weeks ago,and she was telling me people come upto her all excited as they think they have met a Labradoodle,when she explains they are Curlies she said they seem most dissapointed,she had herself a t shirt made up in the summer which reads,MY DOG IS NOT A LABRADOODLE.It was like the lady who came up to us in one of the shows we attended in the summer telling me she was getting a dog like mine in a few weeks it had just been born,after speaking to her it was a Labradoodle she was buying not a curly,she thought a curly was a Labradoodle,she did not know what the dog even looked like but had bought one,what about the health side of it nobody knows what health issues these designer breeds may have,when I was looking for a curly I chose that breed because as a family we always had them,and knew that they were suitable for my family,but I still read loads of books and lived on the net for months,the only thing I can say is these people parting with sometimes £1000 must be simple.Rant over
    Melanie

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime