Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    KarenM

I don’t like how they docked the tail – is that what it’s called?  I forget.  I’m not  a fan of tail-less dogs anyway…

Anonymous

Thats called a bob not a dock it’s what OES have done how strange to see it on a crossbreed

[quote author=KarenM link=topic=214.msg91904#msg91904 date=1163018997]
    I don’t like how they docked the tail – is that what it’s called?  I forget.   I’m not  a fan of tail-less dogs anyway…
    [/quote]

Just noticed that petplanet.co.uk now have Labradoodles in their breed profile section  ??? Whats that about!!  http://www.petplanet.co.uk/dog_breed_profile.asp?dbid=214

Anonymous

::)

kizkiznobite

breed standard  🙂

Anonymous

Don’t be silly  😉 breed standard……. I recon Joly must get all the other sizes all I get are the b****in great lumps with loads of hair
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=214.msg97822#msg97822 date=1164299000]
    breed standard  🙂
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

;D ;D >:D ;D ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=Val link=topic=214.msg97871#msg97871 date=1164303771]
    Don’t be silly  😉 breed standard……. I recon Joly must get all the other sizes all I get are the b****in great lumps with loads of hair
    Val

[/quote]

I wish i did  😀 i think they lie about the different sizes – aint none around here smaller than a tank!  >:D  ;D

KarenM

Dash’s dad is only 22″, Dash is about 24″, but they are Australian ones though…I better be quiet, I can just hear another debate starting!!!  :-*

OMG check out this site http://www.puppyhavenkennel.com/index.htm and http://www.puppyhaven.biz/
    The second site is where they sell their puppies and you can fill out an order form for a puppy!  Look at the pics of the dogs with the captions xxx females being exposed to xxx male to make xxx  😮  >:(

toppy
    quote :

Bichon Females Being Exposed To A Yorkie Male To Make Yorkie-Chons

Oh thats soo sad!! What an awful site, and sight!  🙁  >:(

I’ve just read this in their testimonials! 
    HI
    JUST THOUGHT YOU’D LIKE TO KNOW THAT “THUNDER” NOW WEIGHS 20 LBS. HE HAD HIS LAST SHOT TODAY. THE VET SAID HE WAS AS HEALTHY AS A HORSE. HE IS QUITE THE PUP. HE REFUSES TO SLEEP IN HIS CRATE. HE HAS TO SLEEP IN MY BED WITH ME AND THE CHIHUAHUA.
    THE JACK RUSSELL SLEEPS IN A CRATE IN MY MOTHER’S ROOM. I GOT THEM ALL ELECTRONIC COLLARS. ONLY HAD TO ZAP THEM ONCE FOR BAD BEHAVIOR/AGGRESSIVE–NOT PUPPY STUFF. JUST USED IT TO KEEP THEM FROM ATTACKING EACH OTHER AND BECOMING FRIENDS. WORKED VERY WELL. THEY EVEN BEHAVE IN THE VET OFFICE. IN FACT TODAY THEY NEVER KNEW I CAME IN WITH ALL THREE DOGS. USUALLY THEY CREATED HAVOC WITH YAPPING AND TERRORIZING THE OTHER DOGS. TODAY QUIET AS MICE. IT WAS A JOY TO TAKE THEM ALL.

toppy

The mini St.bernard! and it does even have any st bernard init! they need shooting!  >:(

Anonymous

OMG!!! christmas puppies are here!!! >:(

toppy

this just gets worse! when will people learn!! ermm parker or someone what a SHIH TZU /[u] ESKIMO ? (the eskimo bit obviously?)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime