Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I hope it was just a joke – if a slightly tasteless joke- better that than its being true which borders on completely irresponsible and totally stupid!!

Anonymous
    quote :

are labradoodles stupid?

In a word YES!!!!

As for why its irresponsible – think about it the world doesnt need any more crossbreeds let alone a daft mix of cav and chihuahuas!

If both your dogs are such good examples of the breed they would of been put to better use being bred to another dog of their OWN breed not crossing them  >:(

Anonymous

Don’t you just think there are enough cross breeds looking for homes, I really thought you were a responsible person I now know different.
    None of these crosses are worth sacrificing a good breed dog for so to start with they are being bred out of second rate dogs
    I hope the breeder of your new puppy see’s your post or maybe she is breeding second rate pups.
    I doubt you could have picked a breed with more health problems than a Cavie
    Val

[quote author=elgeonion link=topic=214.msg120222#msg120222 date=1171050804]
    why?
    why is it irresponsible?
    why is it stupid?
    are labradoodles stupid?
    what makes this different?we have a friend with a lovely ting cavalier and i have an excellent example of a chihuahua ,neither have any health problems so what is the problem?

[/quote]

Anonymous

go look in a rescue centre theres hundreds of them actually go look in the council pound and see how many crossbreeds are serving there 7 days

Joly doesnt have a problem with cross breeds she has one
    i have 3

true responsible breeders focus on bettering there breed – getting rid of genetic problems breeding the best to the best and acheiving goals

not crossing so and so to so and so because we might have cute puppies or they might be really little

i think the word im looking for it TOTALLY TWONKISH

Anonymous

Very well said Waggi  ;D

And i absolutely have nothing against crossbreeds – i do have a lot against people who purposely breed them specially when they use such an unhealthy breed.

Its not about having a problem with crossbreeds – its about caring enough about your ‘breed’ to not ruin it by breeding it with another breed.

kizkiznobite

well i am stunned – lost for words really and feel very sad – but i am also bloody angry that you actually found the mating funny – what planet are you on ?

it says nothing about your own status as a breeder – says less about your quality of stud dogs – and i can only think the owner of the poor girlie has either been brainwashed by this fad or is desperate for the money

you should both be utterly ashamed – i despair i really do – and i cannot believe you posted about this on this board

and as for the people willing to pay money for a mongrel when there are thousands needing homes – words fail me

>:D >:D

Anonymous

I think elgeonion is just a pet breeder with no interest in either of her breeds popping out pups and studs without a lot of thought Cavie breeders have enough trouble breeding their own breed with good healthy dogs with out the likes of elgeonion turning out crossbreeds.
    I also have nothing against crossbreeds but we have thousands being PTS everyday in the UK and some of those are these wonder crosses they have no backup no clubs and no breeders with any sound advice they are bred without any health checks, makes my blood boil
    Val

[quote author=Joly link=topic=214.msg120232#msg120232 date=1171051659]
    Very well said Waggi  ;D

And i absolutely have nothing against crossbreeds – i do have a lot against people who purposely breed them specially when they use such an unhealthy breed.

Its not about having a problem with crossbreeds – its about caring enough about your ‘breed’ to not ruin it by breeding it with another breed.
    [/quote]

merrow

very well said u lot, i also have no problem with owning a cross i did for 16 years and was one of the best boys i know, but after loseing him and looking to rehome another dog the coutless amount of cross breeds and not old one there were so many pups in there under 6months because of careless ppl  like u  who breed willy nilly and dont really care for the breeding. that needed new homes and that may never find a loving home and just stay there till there time is up. all because of ppl who breed like you do.

i guess u wont say how much the pups go for that u sell then. i guess if u get other ppl are interested and you dont have enough pups u could always tell them they would get the same thing from the pound 

Anonymous

i dont mind saying how much i am going to charge for them
    it will be a nominal fee to cover there raising .as i said before we have homes waiting for these dogs

Anonymous

[quote author=elgeonion link=topic=214.msg120246#msg120246 date=1171053419]
    i dont mind saying how much i am going to charge for them
    it will be a nominal fee to cover there raising .as i said before we have homes waiting for these dogs
    [/quote]

Thats not the point  >:(

Anonymous

exactly. thats why im not charging 400 pound like most chihuahua crosses

Anonymous

elgeonioncan I ask what made you want another pug (which I assume is from a reputable/registered breeder) and not a pup from this mating?

it just seems strange that having gone through all the trouble of finding a good breeder for your new pup (again assuming) that you would breed irresponsiable a crossed breed dog.
    Having such a love for chi’s and pugs like you have its sad that you would want to see any of your breeds mixed around like that 🙁

Anonymous

you can ask ,but whatever answer i write will be pounced upon and rudely savaged

Anonymous

rudelly saveaged

i think thats what you have done to your breeds

Anonymous

[quote author=elgeonion link=topic=214.msg120249#msg120249 date=1171053708]
    exactly. thats why im not charging 400 pound like most chihuahua crosses
    [/quote]

No you missed my point but never mind  ::)

[quote author=elgeonion link=topic=214.msg120252#msg120252 date=1171053833]
    you can ask ,but whatever answer i write will be pounced upon and rudely savaged
    [/quote]

Nobody has rudely savaged anything – your  laidback attitude to what your doing is what has really disappointed people and the fact you found the mating funny – shows a totally irresponsible attitude towards your dog breeding.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime