Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    KarenM

Aw thanks, I think he’s gorgeos too, I like it when his fur gets wet and he’s spiky all over!

Yes, he was done (here come the objections! LOL!), and I think his coat is pretty much done coming in – he’s a lab backcross so he won’t get curly…we didn’t want a curly dog.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Ah I see, I think he’s coat looks nice like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

KarenM

I do too…I like a nice fluffy dog…I don’t mind the shedding, I need to vacuum daily anyway with the children around!

Anonymous

Karen,

Although I wouldnt reccommend neutering until around 12 months for a dog, I also think you do what is right for you, if you are happy Dash will always be happier for it ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Oh and … I object !!!!ย  To thinking you have to vacuum every day with kids – how on earth am i gonna fit that in between feeding, nappy changing, washing nappies and feeling knackered ???? LOL !!!!!

Claire x

quote :

they do, but not mandatory. yes it’s included, along with lots of other stuff (tattoo, microchip, registration, etc.)

I must admit that the neutering/spaying was one thing I wasn’t keen onย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Dash is bootiful though Karen – I’m dead jealous, but there’s no way I could have another puppy not unless I become supermum come trainer with Murphy (we’re having a few problemsย  ::) )

Claire, do you use terry nappies then? my mum did with our lot and she still has them in a suitcase!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

How very cute !!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

KarenM

Dash IS my baby, literally!ย  My husband wanted another, I said no way, so we comprimised on a puppy!ย  my daughter is 12 and the boys are 6 and 4, so Dash fit right in!ย  There is no way I could do puppy and baby at the same time, which is why we didn’t get a dog before! I know my limits, and there was no way I could handle that!!!!

Anonymous

he he !

karen my dog looks young but is 7 1/2 ๐Ÿ™‚

claire x

Karen, Murphy’s my baby tooย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

jamie

Does anyone know where i can get a Yorkiepoo preferably in Scotland

Anonymous

Why would you want a designer crossbreed???

jamie

And why not ???

Anonymous

yep you can probably find one in your rescue centres ;D

KarenM

Freedom of Choice – dontcha love it?!? ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

There are loads of breeds to choose from, including loads of crossbreeds in rescue that you will pay way less for than the silly prices they charge for their ‘professionally’ bred crossbreeds. ::)

Nothing to do with freedom of choice I asked why would they would want one not you cant have one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees โ€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime