Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Could it be because it mucks up two breeds that have enough problems of there own so that some one can make an obscene amount of money for a cross breed
    Val

[quote author=jamie link=topic=214.msg43091#msg43091 date=1149266539]
    And why not ???
    [/quote]

Anonymous

heres a good reason not to have one of these crossbreeds – groomed a lhasa cross cocker- not only has she got heart problems that nearly killed her she now has allergies poor poor puppy!!!  this dog was from someone who breeds these  regularly – this was not just an accident or an unplanned litter!!!

kizkiznobite

there is a huge difference between a f3 labbydoo that has been bred with care and a pet yorkie girlie put to a pet willy poodle with no health checks or care taken just for financial gain – i have a collegue who is working with one – poor lass that she is – it was her mothers 6th litter – sale price £450 :'(

Anonymous

What a lovely picture.  I’ve seen two just like that at my local rescue kennel today.  The owners were both told that they would be OK for people with allergies – and guess what……….they weren’t!  And the owners have lost £400 + £550 respectively.
    But the kennels willl pick up the pieces and find them good homes soon, I have no doubt.

KarenM

oh no, he’s not allergy-free!  LOL!  When he scratches it’s like watching someone peel carrots, except the peels are his fur!  I told my husband he reminds me of ‘Pigpen’ from the Peanuts (Snoopy) cartoons, except his cloud is hair not dirt!

Anonymous

*thud*

OMG  gooooooooooooooooooooooooorgeous !!!!!

wow wow wow wow !!!!!!!

Claire x

Me want one of those – thud, thud – smelling salts someone !!  Where abouts do you live Rough ?

Anonymous

lol jayne!!! me i couldnt bear the shedding!!!! 😀

KarenM

if you want to see more, you’ll first (1) get off the floor and brace yourself then (2) go to his picture gallery! (link is on profile).

you’ve been warned! not responsible for concussions!

Anonymous

Somerset Jayne!  There is a breeder maybe 30 miles away who produces them regularly.  The more expensive one was booked before the litter was born and the cheaper one was ‘bargain basement’ when she couldn’t sell the rest of the litter.  They actually don’t look very similar (one takes after Mum and the other takes after Dad but they both have open coats) and they only found out that they were brothers when a sharp eyed kennel maid checked their records.
    They had both been reserved when I went in today, but the new owners were told the truth about them.  They’ll be OK. 😉

Sorry, did somebody say something?? it all went black when I went on Dash’s website

Needless to say, I’ve just added his website to my favourites so I can have a fix anytime !! Swoon!!!!!!!!!!

KarenM

um, yeah, sorry – i tried to upload another one (duh)…try now

No Karen, it went black ‘cos I must have passed out when I saw all those pictures !!  LOL

KarenM

oooooooooooooooh! goodness, I’ve got to get to bed…I can’t comprehend anymore! 😮

Anonymous

awwwww how lovely is murphy!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime