Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Latifah has been on a 30minute rampage

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Latifah has been on a 30minute rampage

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    latifah

Hubbie fed latifah at 6pm as per usual after her evening walk. Then left her at home to meet me from work, in the last 30 minutes shes eaten a jelly snake, kids sweet was on work top she opened the packet, a french bagette, a packet of weetabix, 1/2 a large  bag of chilli doritos, and then pooed in the conservatory, and knocked the dustbin over. and then she decided to go sleep on my bed. Why would my normally level headed dog be soooo naughty? plus can’t wait for the chilli poo’s.

Justine&Rafe

I’m so sorry, I probably shouldn’t be laughing right now!!  ;D  ;D

But I loved the title of your post!  Couldn’t wait to see what she’d been up to!  Feel very sorry for you when you get to the chilli poo stage! 

Good luck!  Ta for sharing!

(nope, nothing helpful to reply with at all, just my sympathy!)

Did her rampage start before jelly snake or after? jelly snake ingredients may well have done it!

latifah

I have no idea, I’ve just got the evidence,via packets all over the hallway. and conservatory.

Anonymous

ru sure theres not lurcher in there lol !!! she sounds like Bonnie !!!!!!!

*Nat*

Pmsl sorry but that’s funny, what is it with Dobes and their stomachs  😀 They are so good at counter surfing, Piper puts her front feet on the waching machine door then she’s just the right height to reach  ::) What do you feed her? Normally that is  ;D

Justine&Rafe

Just to make you feel better for me laughing at your misfortune yesterday – turned my back for TWO seconds this lunch time, and Rafe (who isn’t normally a counter-surfer) had my lunch – special treat for me – a cornish pasty.

Little sod.

He can join Latifah in the doggy bad books!

latifah

Latifah has a complete biscuit food, plus she had extra rice yesterday. I think temptation took over, she coming to that teenage era in her life as shes nearly two.
    Thanks Rafe, Latiafh welcomes you to the dark side, or at least the greedy one.

The only other vice Latifah has is a dirty dishwasher she just can’t leave it alone, she has to be shut away.

*Nat*

Hahaha she’s a pre-washer  😀  ;D

Justine&Rafe

The two of them sound like peas in a pod – have you seen Rafe’s pre-wash pix?!

Naughty teenagers indeed.

Anonymous

[quote author=latifah link=topic=13653.msg260135#msg260135 date=1234119752]
    Hubbie fed latifah at 6pm as per usual after her evening walk. Then left her at home to meet me from work, in the last 30 minutes shes eaten a jelly snake, kids sweet was on work top she opened the packet, a french bagette, a packet of weetabix, 1/2 a large  bag of chilli doritos, and then pooed in the conservatory, and knocked the dustbin over. and then she decided to go sleep on my bed. Why would my normally level headed dog be soooo naughty? plus can’t wait for the chilli poo’s.
    [/quote]when it came to the clear up did hubby say look what your dog did lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime