Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Latifah

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

[quote author=latifah link=topic=13478.msg257953#msg257953 date=1232155350]
    Hi thought i better introduce us, although we’ve already jumped on the forums. Latifah is a black and tan dobe aged nearly 20 months. We live right by the sea (at the end of our road) so Latifah lives in doggie heaven. Nearly every house down our road as one or two and even three dogs.
    Latifah is generally really well behaved, the odd shoe chew and underwear theft overlooked. She lives with 4 human siblings rangeing from 6 to 11 and adores each and everyone of them.
    Latifah is happiest swimming in the sea or playing with her big doggy friends, small ones tend to trip her up and she does her best not to fall over them, bless her.
    Latifah as already won a few rosesttes although one was for quickest sausage eater, other for best pedigree. Hope to  speak to you all soon, Sam and Latifah
    [/quote]farrokh will be four on july the 24 we got him from icklingham near bury st edmunds if you look on farrokh story you will see some photos  of him his mums pet name was cassie

latifah

Latifah came from the same place, although the problem is that we don’t know who her parents were, nor does she have any papers, with advice from folks on here, hopefully I’ll have some more information soon. But yes they were probably both born in the same back yard! Latifah will be two in may. She has the chance of being a pup of a dog called Raz or there was another but i don’t know her name. I didn’t go to collect or purchase her. So I’m none the wiser.

Anonymous

[quote author=latifah link=topic=13478.msg258043#msg258043 date=1232311342]
    Latifah came from the same place, although the problem is that we don’t know who her parents were, nor does she have any papers, with advice from folks on here, hopefully I’ll have some more information soon. But yes they were probably both born in the same back yard! Latifah will be two in may. She has the chance of being a pup of a dog called Raz or there was another but i don’t know her name. I didn’t go to collect or purchase her. So I’m none the wiser.
    [/quote]we have no ped papers he is a lovely boy but who ever dockrd his tail made a mess of it the end of his tail has no fur on it and some times it bleeds his mum i think was called cassie 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime