Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Little shih tzu needs new home

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Little shih tzu needs new home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    joker

Hope its ok to post this here as it is very genuine, we are looking for a home for a dear little shih tzu bitch who my son rescued 12 weeks ago heavily pregnant and in awful condition, she is only about 20 months old and very sweet, but there is no way i can keep her here. i have far too many already!
    We are looking for the very best home for her where she will be loved and stay forever, she is a lot healthier now and very happy but needs her own family now.
    She was owned by a gypsy who breeds litter after litter and came into my sons grooming parlour completely felted and skeletal, when he clipped her coat off she was full of open sores where her skin had been burnt by putting her in a kennel washed out with bleach that was too strong, the owner thought she had mange and wouldnt take her home so dumped her on him.
    The puppies have all been found good homes and now the little bitch needs her own person, so if anyone is interested please let me know. she is great with other dogs and has been playing with my 3 yr old grandaughter today.
    Lyn
    Val has known me many years and will vouch that I am genuine.

Oh bless poor baby, where abouts is she………….got a customer who was thinking of another one has a little bitch already, two young children. but not sure she could travel too far?

Izzie

:'( :'( :'( Poor little dog

Hope you find her the perfect home  :-*

kizkiznobite

hope she finds her forever home soon ..bless you for caring for her through her bad time

joker

She is near Heathrow, we will hang onto her until the RIGHT home comes along, at under 2 yrs old she has been through enough already, now is the time for her to have her own forever type of home, if any of you know someone who may be interested i would really appreciate it as shes getting too settled here and its going to be another upheaval for her.
    Lyn

Anonymous

I can do a little bit of transport if it helps I am up at Holyport Maidenhead on Sat 18th if anyone in the south wants to give her a forever home
    Val
    You all know that I know Lyn very well

Anonymous

hi,

val, does your d still work where he used to work if suz customer is really keen could he bring her back for next weekend then you bring her to CHC and dunno quite what we’d do with her all day but i could then take her over to eastleigh (or a bit further towards suz) … just thinking aloud mind ?

claire x

Anonymous

No his job has finished  ::) shame but there ya go

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12627.msg244140#msg244140 date=1223306114]
    hi,

val, does your d still work where he used to work if suz customer is really keen could he bring her back for next weekend then you bring her to CHC and dunno quite what we’d do with her all day but i could then take her over to eastleigh (or a bit further towards suz) … just thinking aloud mind ?

claire x
    [/quote]

I will test the waters so to speak and see if shes interested………. 🙂

bisto

Is she good with other dogs and cats?

Anonymous

Thats a good one Bisto she is living with this lot at the moment
    http://www.askja.co.uk/intro.html
    Val

[quote author=bisto link=topic=12627.msg244166#msg244166 date=1223322325]
    Is she good with other dogs and cats?
    [/quote]

Mudgie

what beautiful coats on those dogs – stunning

joker

Thanks Mudgie, they are my little hairy mates! right i have someone supposed to be coming look at the shih tzu in the morning, her temperament is superb considering what shes been through, she is fabulous with other dogs and bitches, met my 3 yr old grandaughter and was fine with her too, she can eat for England! she loves everyone and will make someone a real nice pet, has been clean in the house since shes been here.
    Her coat is clipped real short, but it will grow!
    Will keep you informed if she goes tomorrow, the main consideration is the right home where she will be loved and not abused anymore.
    Lyn

Fingers crossed Lyn  :yes:

Anonymous

I’m near Heathrow if I can help at all ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime