Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Lost Springer Spaniel

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? Lost Springer Spaniel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

Name is Harry, he has been missing since this morning around 11am. Harry is Black and White, about a year old. If anyone can help look for him please pm me

crossposted: 

Harry ran off the beach at Lytham today, near to Fairhaven Lake. It was about 11.30, and he was with my daughter. We were in Manchester and he had been missing from about 2 hours by the time we got there. he had been spotted by numerous people, running backwards and forwards across the road, someone reported him running along the railway track by the golf course, then he was spotted by the club house at the Links Golf course, near to Pontins. We spent 7 hours searching for him but no joy. I cant bear to think about him running around out there on his own. Where will he sleep, he will be so hungry and thirsty by now. He has been running for miles. The people who saw him say he looked distressed like he was looking for us. He is a but timid with strangers so nobody has been able to grab him. He was last seen on the Links golf course around 4.00 this afternoon. We have rung the police, the dog warden, put a posting on Dog Lost and given our number out to hundreds of people who we have seen. I am so worried for him, he is still a baby really and he loves me so much. I am crying so hard, please if you live in that area can you keep a look out for me, and if anyone has any other suggestions where I can contact I will be very grateful. He is chipped and has a collar and tag.

xtine

:'( hope he is found safe and sound soon

Izzie

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OSiat%2fDSB9DVF5GXNTxJvs8LTTK5XdzU5

Awaiting more pics of Harry

[img width=351 height=468]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Izzie72/Harry_being_an_angel.jpg[/img]

hope hes found soon :'( :-*

*Lassie*

Poor baby 🙁 can cross post on obedience list if it will help?

Izzie

Yes please Lassie  :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12254.msg236831#msg236831 date=1219002014]
    Yes please Lassie  :-*
    [/quote]

Done 😉

Izzie

Thank you Lassie :-*

poor boy hope they find him soon  :'(

Izzie

[img width=468 height=351]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Izzie72/Harry_at_lytham_-.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=349]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Izzie72/P1010697.jpg[/img]

Some more pics, in case anyone can help look for him .

kizkiznobite

poor boyo..hope he gets home soon  🙁

Izzie

Baby boyo has been found!!

Safe and well!!!  ;D ;D ;D

*Nat*

Great news Izzie, phew  ;D

xtine

phew.. that’s such good news.. hate reading these stories, must be such a worry when they get lost like that  :'(

kizkiznobite

thank dog for that..woke up at 3am and in my head there he was…curled up under a bush…cold damp and hungry
    i remember polly going missing from garden in the week we moved in here…i was sick and hysterical ….had waited years for her and she was gone…we toured the villages stopped calledf folk from where we had moved from who then went looking for her, asked everyone ….called and called her…we off the planet with worry we had 7 cars out all day….
    thought i would go totally mad…

it so scarey and all thoughts go through the mind

she was over the road at the very bottom of the pub garden ‘setting’ the bloody rabbit hutch…the one place we hadnt double checked…from that day on i vowed that with every pup i got…no matter how good the recall was it …would be proofed and re proofed and re proofed again…..because my nerves wouldnt stand another episode and yep i know i over do the best place to be and yep if they go out with others like gunners mum they dont go on and cling…rather that for me because i cannot go there again…

glad he is home…he will need a meal and a cuddle and then he be fine and will wonder what all the fuss about

they are sent to try us…. ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime