Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Meet Didz…

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Meet Didz…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

😀 😀 if i put a cuppa on the floor and leave the room for one min i come back to find stan with his nose in my cuppa ;D

Mudgie

nooch is very partial to a cuppa too  ;D  wont touch it unless it is “baby” tea with sugar  ::)

Lovely doggie  ;D

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=11721.msg234467#msg234467 date=1217861393]
    nooch is very partial to a cuppa too  ;D  wont touch it unless it is “baby” tea with sugar  ::)

Lovely doggie  ;D
    [/quote]

😀 😀 😀

Gemsy – I wouldnt be able to do anything for a while, hectic here, plus is working out somewhere to do him but if you dont mind waiting – whats his coat like stick a few pics up? Maybe that hes been clipped too much to strip him now………

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11721.msg234566#msg234566 date=1217878033]
    Gemsy – I wouldnt be able to do anything for a while, hectic here, plus is working out somewhere to do him but if you dont mind waiting – whats his coat like stick a few pics up? Maybe that hes been clipped too much to strip him now………
    [/quote]
    Ahhh, no problem at all… 😀 He is very fluffy, and I must admit I didn’t think he’d be strippable. He’s been clipped about 4-5 times in his life. I have some pics but they’re not very clear, black dogs never come out in photos well.  😀

Scruffy look:
    [img width=256 height=468]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/gemsybobsy/Puppy/floyd62.jpg[/img]

Clipped look:
    [img width=351 height=468]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/gemsybobsy/Puppy/floyd74.jpg[/img]

😀

*Lassie*

No pictures 🙁
    This image has been moved or deleted

Anonymous

Fixed, heehee  ;D

He’s got really spindly leg fur too, instead of the proper chunky schnauzer tubes 🙁

*Lassie*

He’s lovely :-* :-*

Wheres his eyebrows  😀

Yep not strippable but I think hed look lovely clipped a wee bit longer, so it more natural – and Fritz had very sparse leg furnishings – take what 9 months Christine? but they are so long and beautiful now…………..

Would love to get my hands on him!  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11721.msg234602#msg234602 date=1217880640]
    Wheres his eyebrows  😀

Yep not strippable but I think hed look lovely clipped a wee bit longer, so it more natural – and Fritz had very sparse leg furnishings – take what 9 months Christine? but they are so long and beautiful now…………..

Would love to get my hands on him!  ;D
    [/quote]
    He hates being groomed sooo much, last time he got impatient and fidgeted at the wrong moment… the groomer went wonky and had to trim his eyebrows all short. 🙁 :'( it was so sad. He looked surprised all the time. 😀 😀 Is it just a case of leaving them to grow ? ’cause I don’t think the lady I go to actually trims them at all, but they just don’t seem to get any ‘fuller’. 🙁

I like the idea of clipping him a bit longer, as he does look better when the clip is growing out. 😀

God I would absolutely DIE if I accidentally chopped of Fritzs eyebrow  😮

Without seeing his legs its hard to say – I dont think I trimmed Fritzs except for tipping the ends until the last couple of grooms, his are lovely now eh Christine.

Got any photos of him stacked – I want to see his groom, how the patterns set etc etc  😉

And yep I dont like them clipped that close, though I do do a couple like that because of their lifestyle – but if I had a choice longer is my preference!

xtine

Bless him.. he’s a lovely boy  :-*

Fritz has lovely long leg hair now .. looks great for all of about 30 mins after Suz is finished  😀  :-[

Looks like he got a decent beard tho  :-*

lol Christine you not meant to say that – though 30 minutes is better than I thought lmao!

xtine

they always look fab when you’ve done them.. and then we take him out to the car and it’s game over  ::)

Anonymous

yep, I always joke that his beard is about the only thing about him that is show quality, hahaha…

Of all the millions of pictures I have of him I don’t have one that’s properly stacked.  ::) Only this one from when he was a pup, I think this was his very first clip:

[img width=468 height=351]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/gemsybobsy/Puppy/floyd56.jpg[/img]

And a couple more for fun: 😀

[img width=468 height=351]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/gemsybobsy/Puppy/chiliboy.jpg[/img]

(that was after the eyebrows incident  :'( awww. the groomer was so sad and apologetic!)

[img width=371 height=468]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/gemsybobsy/Puppy/floyd68.jpg[/img]

He always looks so severe after a clip, haha. Where’s my shaggy doggy!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime