Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Meg and Bev

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training Meg and Bev

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Keep going I want to read her progress and also to hear you say we met a dog and they played ball in the park off lead
    Val

Haa ha ha!! I would love to hear myself say that too! Dream come true for her not to take its nose off!

Anonymous

hellooooooooo meggimoooos

missus bonnie here i’ve been such a little smasher 2nite mommy made me write you this …

i went to tesco car park and did off-lead heel close all the way along 12 parking spaces and back again woooooh – no hunting mice, rats, squirrels, being scared by fireworkd, spooked by cars ……..

just being a good good girl – yay me c’mon meggiwooos be good for momma !

bonnie

p.s. i would have took nose, eyes, face, … i wasnt fussy i was a reet c*w

Anonymous

Thanks Bonnie, Mummy says I need to be polite but I just don’t know how! She is rubbish at telling me! Have had a busy time with auntie bev and am working hard! Perhaps one day we can meet up – when I can greet you nice!
    meggie mooo xx

Anonymous

gutted i dont live closer as bonnie could have come and let meg learn how nice girls greet 🙁

claire x

Anonymous

Booo, cr*p morning. I took meg for her walk seperate from Ollie and she wasn’t interested in my in the slightest. Wanted to follow Ollie tracks no matter how many this way etc I did or how exciting I made myself she wanted Ollie. wAe turned and went another way which improved her slightly but was trying to push and constantly trying to walk infront of me. So I gave up and came home and did some free shaping. How come she did it for Ash yesterday? Its normally the other way around!

One good thing-Man came out of his house (in the dark) and she never fired off! Just put her tail up and thn I told her to leave and she did! Oh and when Ollie came home from his walk I managed to get a sit wait at the door out of her!

All the time we were doing clicker training in the house she just kept looking towards the door! Anyone got any advice on how I can do what Ash can? Or do I just let him walk her?! Incidently, if we walk together then I can get her to walk better than he can! Weird dog!

Anonymous

you’re being too hard on yourself.

if she does it well with ash, let him take her till she’s better cued – make the most of your strengths as a team 🙂

claire x :'(

wags

you did freeshaping with Ash

hahaha ive done that too when he appeared with chocolate without me even asking  😉

Sorry ive not been able to make it up – but now half term is over my hours go right down

Hills you kick um out – and i get um bit of a crappie cycle that one

kizkiznobite

sounds good to me…let ash walk her….claires correct….she needs the cues in place  🙂 and he the one going to be doing the agility…and here was you thinking ash wouldnt do it  🙂

Anonymous

and i have to say – my doG Bonnie has stepped up to the mark with Sammy here.  doing her very best managing a confident pushy dog over twice her weight and a fair bit taller too ….

YOU WILL GET THERE – play on your strengths, let Ash take her – there is no shame in that, you could do it but why struggle and upset yourself – let him get those cues in for you, let him learn to bond and enjoy her for the girl she is 😉

you’ll all be mucho happiero 🙂

Claire x

Anonymous

if its any consellation … william and bonnie wont walk proper heel-close without alot of faffing if they can see or recently scent each other 😉

kizkiznobite

unless she by a pushchair  😀

Anonymous

Thanks guys!! I managed to walk her yesterday by going out before Ollie and Ash!! We met them in the field and played frisbee together then walked home side by side! You could see Meg was trying really hard to stay in her heel-close and kept correcting herself!
    Today was interesting as she went with Ash but saw me go first! so was apparently a monkey and there was lots of backwards walking! Think she is much better going out first and even glances up at you occasionally!! She is soo much better on the lead and will continue to improve! i’ll stop boring you all with day to day progress, its just nice to know yo uhave all been there!!!
    H
    x

kizkiznobite

nooooo….we want day to day progress  😀

Yep keep up the day to day progress reports, youd be suprised how many people will go through what you are – and to read soemone elses experiences will for sure help  :ok:

Anonymous

psssst….

https://www.resources.dogclub.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,3824.0.html

a couple of pages in i explain the video’s … its a lovely opportunity to see me totally not understanding a dog i’ve already owned for over 2yrs 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime