Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Megs Injections

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Megs Injections

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

i need some help from someone, i made a mistake 🙁
    the vets didnt send me a reminder for megs booster last year, and i total forgot, so because of that, she didnt get her jab last year, the vets are telling me, she needs to start all the injections again, like the ones she got when she was a pup, its gonna cost me a arm and a leg,
    is this true, or are they trying to rip me off?
    saying that she needs them when she doesnt, i dont think theyd do that, but sometimes it makes you think doesnt it

help?! 😮

I wouldn’t bother Jamie, she’s fine isn’t she?  for 2yrs!  Izzy’s only had puppy vaccs, the vet doesn’t even send me a reminder now!  😀

Anonymous

Same here Jamie, Kodi hasnt  had any since a pup and she ‘s 2 1/2  Dex had puppy ones then a booster when he was six because I got Kodi so he’s only had 2 lots in 8 1’2 years.
    same as Foxy I would bother, and dont let your vet pressure you into it either :nono:

Lisa33

Same here, my two have not had their jabs for a long time.  Blu has only ever had his puppy ones and he is 19mths.  I use the homeopathic nosodes.

yes, shes fit and healthy, and still bouncing around like a pup laura! haha although some days she does like a sofa day, just the way it should be, i was kinda worried though, heres me thinking it was total bad, but i suppose some vets are just in it for the money.

thanks guys!
    so has anyone been anywhere nice with their babys this summer?
    x

looks amazing laura!!
    i bet it was great
    Izzy has grown to be a beautiful girl mind
    shes lush

we went to scotland with meg, we left the cabin at 9in the morning every morning, then walked till 1, stopped for lunch, and walked back, we got back, and she slept on the decking for the rest of the day, but she always was willing to go for her late night walk!
    😀

Anonymous

Bouornemouth, Poole ,Devon, Wales & Scotland in our camper, dogs love it, just chilling out with long beachy walks everyday ,great!

oh sounds cool! ;D

this seems to be vets general practice as i had to do this with my cat as i forgot a year  ::) but hey they gotta a lifestyle to keep up  :yes:  😀

Anonymous

Hi,

yep – this is a general reccommendation from vets and i think it probably comes from the drug companies themselves to be honest so vets dont wanna get sued if your dog gets ill hence they toe the line … its all about money.

I dont routinely vaccinate either of my dogs any longer. It sounds like you might be interested in the CHC course that some of us are going on in october – that is all about natural healthcare for dogs.

Claire x

Anonymous

Claire
    You beat me to it I was about to suggest CHC next month or to anyone less that wants to know how vaccines work and what damage they can do if not used with care
    Val

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12519.msg242150#msg242150 date=1222114750]
    Hi,

yep – this is a general reccommendation from vets and i think it probably comes from the drug companies themselves to be honest so vets dont wanna get sued if your dog gets ill hence they toe the line … its all about money.

I dont routinely vaccinate either of my dogs any longer. It sounds like you might be interested in the CHC course that some of us are going on in october – that is all about natural healthcare for dogs.

Claire x
    [/quote]

.dodger.

[quote author=Val link=topic=12519.msg242160#msg242160 date=1222117699]
    Claire
    You beat me to it I was about to suggest CHC next month or to anyone less that wants to know how vaccines work and what damage they can do if not used with care
    Val

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12519.msg242150#msg242150 date=1222114750]
    Hi,

Claire x
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

where about’s is it Val? i know me and my mum would be interested in it. 🙂

Anonymous
    Anonymous

nr ringwood – south west edge of new forest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime