Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Misty … the wonder girl !

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Misty … the wonder girl !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi all,

Misty is currently holidaying with her new owners in North Norfolk.  She sent me a postcard to tell me all about it.  She says she’s been on the beach and definately approves of the cottage they stay in.

She is a good girl at home and will warning bark if people she doesnt know come to the door and its a lound sharp bark too for anyone who hasnt heard it!  When family come she knows and allows them in but still looks to her man owner to make sure he is OK with the people coming inside.  She chases and plays with their son and d-i-l springer in the garden and also has the 2 little dogs next door she can see through the fence for more doggy company.  She took to her new bed area (under a countertop like a little den) I knew she would when I saw what they’d done all snuggly and den like but with a good view of the “through route” in the home – perfect for Misty.  She also snuggles up to them and gives kisses out too.

I still dont quite seem to have got through to Harry though he goes through patches of asking about her and where she is now.  That sometimes makes me sad we didnt keep her but I know that for her she has the best life I could possibly have given her.  Oh and I have unlimited invites to visit too !! 🙂

Claire x

Mudgie

Glad Misty dog is happy – tell Harry there are other Misty dogs for him to help as he did such a good job with Misty  😉

Anonymous

theres one already – a shut down border collie …. knocking on my door saying please please please but I just cant right now 🙁

anyone for a shut down border collie ?  anyone ?  waggi …?

Claire x

Mudgie

waggi excels at shut down border collies especially  :suspious:  :crazy:  >:D  :canadian: ones

Well done Claire, your and Misty’s work paid off in the end, sounds like she’s happy and Harry will have a doggy friend to go and visit, like a doggy pen friend!  He’ll be just fine  :-*

Awww thats lovely to hear how shes doing!!  ;D

.dodger.

Glad she’s doing well Claire :-* :-*

Anonymous

hi,

yeah its lovely to know she’s gone somewhere where she makes such a difference to the peoples lives.

claire x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime