Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

mistywistywoos !

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs mistywistywoos !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I thought it was about time I shared some more of Misty as she’s totally gorgeous and to die for !!

If you would like to adopt Misty – she is available, PM me for more details.  She’s coming on leaps and bounds now 🙂

Enjoy !

Claire x

is it alive …
    [img width=468 height=352]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/mDSC00361.jpg[/img]

wotmemum mum ?

you put your left leg in, your left leg out …

all that dancing – i need a lie down !
    [img width=468 height=299]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/mDSC00409.jpg[/img]

oooh daaaahliiing is this my best side ??

coming mum i’m such a goodietwoshoes !

and another rest …
    [img width=468 height=293]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/mDSC00456.jpg[/img]

aha! this looks fun !

Anonymous

here is her and bonnie playing

[img width=468 height=382]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/th_MOV00438.jpg[/img]

and because i know Bev will wanna know – its steves older brother sat in the rocky chair to my right (and who speaks) i am filming and you can see steve at the end.  me and his bro are watching air crash investigation as its a bit of a “thing” of mine and virgin have just put a load in on demand 🙂

as is typical – this bit i captured is not as good as some stuff in terms of clear communication that even a nit like me can see 😉  but i think it shows that she’s come on … just a little 🙂

I’m thinking she could go to someone with an existing dog (possibly female) as long as is was confident and they went steady with her.  I think she would get alot out of it as she really seems to enjoy Bonnie.

STOP IT CLAIRE  >:(

She be perfect for me – she just what I like and would want but so impractical its not even funny  >:(

So stop posting beautiful pictures of her  😉  :-*  :-*

Anonymous

she’s really coming round … and and even played nice with a 12yr old collie boy the other night.

she is so pretty and she reminds me of one of the only other dogs I wanted to bring home from the kennels – couldnt have her either  :'( shes going to make someone real lucky  :-*

kizkiznobite

love the ‘time outs’  😀

*Nat*

She’ lovely Claire, hope you find her a fab forever home  🙂  :-*

Anonymous

i know what u mean suz – this will probably suprise everyone but my “keeper” from kennels was a little blenheim kccs puppy called jessica.  she’s the only dog i’ve been to collect from an owners home and it was heartbreaking 🙁

claire x

dunno what it is claire – i worked with hundreds must of, yet was only three that really left that sort of impression – and one I have  😉  :-*

Anonymous

well i need not have worried !!!

Misty has been a little starlet all week at kennels and has been having walks, cuddles, snuggles and getting to know new dogs and people.  She didnt go loopy like I thought when she saw be – she barked little devil !!  Only once and then she knew it was me and was like “oh its you mum – lets go” greeted S,H,B&W like “oh it you back again” and has slotted back in (currently sleeping with the other 2 !!).

She’s gotten to know a few more people and dogs, and also someone saw her and asked about her so maybe … just maybe ?

Claire x

*Lassie*

Paws crossed Claire 😉 before you get too attached

Will keep fingers crossed Claire I hope you find somewhere for her soon  🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime