Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

mods gossip

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 296 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Anyone know why Minpin sent Nina back to her breeder  ???

kizkiznobite

yes…and as she a client i cannot say ..except it was for a very valid reason that i advised her to do against her wishes,,,,and jay can go…. :whatever: because she clearly did know…somehow  >:D just like she knew that terry had fostered out doodog to iz….

Anonymous

Well I did not know but straightway I noticed she was missing, by the way she never mentioned Terry last Saturday  :canadian:

has minpin posted about it – i not read much eyt – will go look, poor minpin  🙁

kizkiznobite

she hadnt mentioned it until asked by jay…

awww i saw that yesterday  :-*

bev you see my post here re the poodle  😉 honey finally had enough and did what i normally expect of her!!

kizkiznobite

cant find is suz…it not come up on my unread list  :-\

sorry i posted it in this thread somewhere………….

Well she told her off – was bathing the black one- honey just outside the bathroom door with the choc one…………I wasnt watching – my bad- next thing I know she got her  – poodle on her back saying sorry – got up and obviously didnt give off the right signals cos Honey lamped her one again  😮 this time she got up and they went seperate ways – honey didnt hurt her, but she was shaking after – she didnt WANT to do it think shed had enough of being stalked  :embarrass: and annoyed! No more stalking went on after – infact poodle being very nice to her  😉

Thanks Nat  :-* I can only imagine what Claire posted – but she does sometimes bite back because shes backed into a corner. I cant stand to see one rule apply for her and not the others. Am just trying to be fair. Like I say I will give her a boot up the jacksy if needed  :-*  :-*

*Nat*

It’s ok, it was just very personal and I had Sue ring me in tears becasue of it!  🙁 I know what Claire can be like and I’m not taking sides, that’s something I really try to not do on the board, hopefully the thread will get back to an interesting one now  ::)  ;D

Poor Sue – I know it gets to her, she mustnt take it personal  :-* I trying not to take sides too  :-\

is a good thread though!! saw sue and kodi this morning – honey and kodi were trying to play – while on there leads in the CARPARK!!  😀 Honey was barking at everyone to come and stroke her silly arse!! ::)

Izzie

Sue pm’ed me to say she had asked Claire to modify or delete her last post and if she didnt would I

I said to give Claire a chance to do it herself otherwise I would. But that was before I saw Foxy’s comments. So I am not surprised she bit back.

No foxy needs to edit and remove that smily IMHO  :-\

*Nat*

Just got this from Claire –

OK,

I am complaining and I want the rest of that thread moderated – now.  If you are not courteous enough to me to allow me to moderate my posts then you do the same to others.

Claire.

Gonna say that Sue pm’d her asking her to edit but she didn’t do it!!!  :agree:

Nat – let me handle it yes? will pm her now – can calm her down  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 296 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime