Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

More pics…..my 2 & a friend (can you guess who it is ?)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs More pics…..my 2 & a friend (can you guess who it is ?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    **Woofums**

Chili
    [img width=468 height=423]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/0Lorraine0/VirginiaWaters4-1.jpg[/img]

Chad & his new Girlfriend (she didn’t fancy him at all !!)

[img width=468 height=468]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/0Lorraine0/VirginiaWaters3.jpg[/img]

She is lovely though  ;D

[img width=468 height=458]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/0Lorraine0/VirginiaWaters2.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=444]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/0Lorraine0/VirginiaWaters1.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=412]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/0Lorraine0/VirginiaWaters5.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

LOL she didnt did she ::) Poor Chad  :-* :-*
    Love those pics Lorraine can I have a copy of the last one pweeeeese :-* :-*

KOOOOOOOOOODDDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;DLike the last pic Sue – did they go in that water behind them lucky dogs!!  ;D

Anonymous

Chad did Kodi too chicken cos everytime she went in he followed her, so ran out screaming like a baby :-[, bless him, he couldnt understand it, he only wanted to love her 😀 Its Virginia Water lovely place for the dogs.

GSPmad

was thinking it was kodi!

lovely pics of all of them.  :-* but that last pic is just a fab stand.  😮

**Woofums**

I’ll email them to you Sue…got loads of her swimming (with Chad in hot persuit)
    They had over an hour swimming & playing with other Dogs (including the fattest Lab I’ve ever seen)

xtine

oh wow.. look at that last pic – that is amazing  ;D

looks like a lovely place to go.. great pics  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=**Woofums** link=topic=12050.msg231416#msg231416 date=1216589963]
    I’ll email them to you Sue…got loads of her swimming (with Chad in hot persuit)
    They had over an hour swimming & playing with other Dogs (including the fattest Lab I’ve ever seen)

[/quote]

Thanks  :-* it was a lovely day shame there were so many people about, they should have all been at work!!  😀

Where abouts is this place Sue it looks lovely!

**Woofums**

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12050.msg231422#msg231422 date=1216590138]
    Thanks  :-* it was a lovely day shame there were so many people about, they should have all been at work!!  😀
    [/quote]

I know, I think the people without Dogs should be banished to the other side of the lake.  

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12050.msg231424#msg231424 date=1216590221]
    Where abouts is this place Sue it looks lovely!
    [/quote]

Actually not far from Wag & Bone site, instead of going off towards Bracknell & Windsor you go down the A30 towards Egham & Staines, If I come to W & B can take you there for a walk if you like 🙂

ok gonna go look on the map – wont be able to on the wag and bone show will have too many dogs and people, and the little ones cant manage a walk that far  :-* but we could another day maybe – if you can ever do a sunday can you mett you nearby or something??

Anonymous

prob need to be near end of august as I think we are away every weekend till then, but yeah,that would be nice, you could get to mine and I’ll drive us there, then you can come for tea too 😀
    its 4 1/2 miles round the lake but theres lots of little walks through the woods too and shallow bits for Honey to paddle in 🙂

yep thats ok, busy busy many weekends anyway with various things, but am driving to wag and bone in couple weeks so will hopefully feel confident to drive to yours then  ;D whats your address (pm it lol!!) so I can see where you are.

Yes dont think Honey can make 4 miles lol – but she would love to paddle in the water! and have a run  ;D Just looks SO nice there  ;D

what cool pics, they looked like they were having a great time!  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime