Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

my darling dexter

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs my darling dexter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

::) at the vets today – cos he not stopped weeing………..couldnt get a sample cos everytime i tried he stopped peeing  ::) so off to vets for check up anyway, nope all fine, so wil se how he goes……….

anyway vet asked if any bitches in season about – nope course not………….but got home and thought about it – he started the peeing earlyish this mornin just after two westies turned up…..and giving it some thought one looked very pre season….duh  ::) and he kept peeing where she had been so iim thinking hes totally fine just being a proper boy  😮

*Nat*

Awww bless him, hope he’s ok  :-*

Izzie

Aww baby boy discovering his willy  ;D ;D

Oh he is just fine……….clean all night so think definately one of the two bitches was coming into season….he has been threatened to having it chopped off if he not careful  :tease:

*Nat*

You can blame Sky for putting rude thoughts into his head if you like lol  😀  😉

Lisa33

Suz, this is just the start of it!!! >:D  Blu even has ‘sexy dreams’ and has little accidents from it :scared:  I hate having boys with bits!!  I think it’s just as bad as having girls and their seasons.  Then again, you can think your self lucky as I have two botches coming into season and Blu with his bits!!!! :surrender: :crazy: 😀

Val

Lads can sniff a bitch coming into season up to a week before they do  :ok:
    Won’t make any difference if he’s entier or not they can still sniff them, and some can do the girlies a good turn as well LOL
    Val

*Nat*

Haha this thread is becoming x-rated lol  😀

So what are the signs of a bitch coming into season? Sorry if that sounds thick but I have this all to come and have never dealt with it before  :embarrass:

Val

The vulva with swell a little before she starts bleeding, I am sure some dog on her walks will let you know LOL
    Does the previous owner not have any dates to help you out?
    Val

*Nat*

When I aked she was a bit vague! Said a few months ago  :-\ I asked how many seasons had she had and she wasn’t sure  ??? Said definately one, possibly two!!! You’d think she’d know wouldn’t you  :-\

Bought her some Hygiene Pants ready so she can still get on the sofa in the evening lol  😀

Val

Dear doG please to not post a pic of a staffie in pants LOL

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15349.msg276566#msg276566 date=1283354934]
    When I aked she was a bit vague! Said a few months ago  :-\ I asked how many seasons had she had and she wasn’t sure  ??? Said definately one, possibly two!!! You’d think she’d know wouldn’t you  :-\

Bought her some Hygiene Pants ready so she can still get on the sofa in the evening lol  😀
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Haha when I tried em on her she weren’t impressed  😀 Silly sausage she is, did look funny!!! She was just as impressed when I tried her new coat on, grey with pink straps, she ran outside then hid round the back door as if to say “ffs what you doing to me?” PMSL Too small anyway, so gotta exchange it for a bigger one lol!!  ::)

Diesel73

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15349.msg276562#msg276562 date=1283354434]
    Haha this thread is becoming x-rated lol  😀

So what are the signs of a bitch coming into season? Sorry if that sounds thick but I have this all to come and have never dealt with it before   :embarrass:
    [/quote]
    Let me pet you girl, than i go home, and my boys will tell me if she is going to be in a week or not. This is how my mate always knows whèn his girls are  ;D .

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15349.msg276531#msg276531 date=1283287163]
    Aww baby boy discovering his willy  ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Yay! Suz (you sweet thing being all Diva-orientated hehehe)? This is when the funstuff of what being a boy is aaaaall aboud begins. Welcome to the club Suz  >:D .

*Nat*

LOL Diesel I assume you mean your mates girl dogs  😀  😀  :tease:

Lisa33

lol you got the pants then Nat!! 😉 😀  I can always bring Blu round Nat, he’ll tell you! Actually, if you hold Sky out the window, if she is due in season Blu could smell her from here!!! ::) 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime