Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My little wanderer

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion My little wanderer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Honey is clearly feeling better  ::) had our official opening today – went very well except she buggered off when i wasnt watching, wasnt tOO worried as is only one of two places she will go either round the corner ( their ‘toilet lol’) or to the cafe – she likes the cafe cos they give her sausage she has made her way there before now  ::)

This time shed gone round the corner – my dad found her stuck on a bramble she wasnt going anywhere  😛 serves her right!

Then tonight got home she was dragging behind coming into the house cos she wanted to eat the grassy plant outside the front door – coulda sworn she walked in the house behind me………..she musta slipped back out as i shut the door cos sister came home half hour or so later with Honey – shed foundher sat at the end of the driveway  😮  thank god shes good we live on a busy main road – if shed crossed the road shed be dead now – i feel very bad about that  :-[ my sister said she was very pleased to see her! I just assumed she had gone to bedroom which is what she always does when we get home from work – I will check in future!

Val

Naughty mummy squashed Diva with a sore butt would not be good.
    I have told her Honey you come and live here we won’t leave you outside like Little Orphan Annie

Mudgie

Naughty Diva  ;D  Nacho would have been at door crying like a baby  :baby:  I would have noticed right away though hard to not miss 5 stone of dog attached to your leg like velcro  ::)

Don’t feel bad about it Suz – no harm done  :-*

Val

LOL I have done similar going up the dump earlier in the year, two pekes insisted they had to come so loaded them and the rubbish in the back up the dump we went I dumped the rubbish came home came indoors  ::) took me at least ten mins to remember two dogs sitting in the car
    Val

Val I think she might actually take you up on the offer of a new home after today and all the bum checking  😀

Mudge Buster would of come and banged on the door – Honey nope silly moo goes and sits at the bottom of the driveway – actually suprised she didnt cause a car crash considering she still has pink legs musta been getting some funny looks sat there  ::)

Diesel73

Naughty naughty Honey!n :surprise:  Café, sausages and little divagirls==>  :nono:

Honey, how could you, that is soooo below your standard  :tease: .

Have to lock doors and chose all the windows to keep the boys out. They can open doors themselves, but if wife locks them out to clean the floor…. they just jump through an open window to come back in  ::) .

😀 😀 Diva girl you are funny 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime