Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My sisters new addition

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip My sisters new addition

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

Sounds a real sweetheart Suz :-*

awww he’s a star and has some good training i wonder if he got lost or his owners got sick …whatever it was he has a great new family and he’s gonna be wonderful!  :yes:

Mudgie

EXcuse the bimboness but what is his name – I have obviously missed that  ???

His name is Milo Mudgie

travis

He’s got a gorgeous face,perhaps he’s been in a home with little one’s,I could never leave a pencil on the floor in this house,Travis thinks all pencil’s are his ;D,what a good boy not eating until being told to do so 🙂

we have fun at home beau keeps trying to put himself above hannah in the pack and quite often he will steal her milk of food  😮 but only when i’m not there  ::)

Mudgie

Milo Mudgie

Oh is he named after me  ;D  Thats a lovely name  ;D

*Nat*

ROFLOL Mudgie  😀

Once again my staggering lack of use of punctuation causes confusion!  :gum:

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12367.msg239431#msg239431 date=1220639682]
    Milo Mudgie

Oh is he named after me  ;D  Thats a lovely name  ;D
    [/quote]

roflol knew that was coming – going to tell my sister thats his name now  😀  ;D

mel he doesnt touch anything on the floor – i think hes lived with a family, but the youngest kiddy went to give him a sandwich- my sister shouted NO to her as she didnt want him having it and he just threw himself on the floor  :'( and he cowers when they dry his feet after hes been outside – but gives them his paw so they can do it! Hes still being very very good – bit OTT with other dogs when on a lead, crying to get to them – nearly sorted  🙂

My sister was ringing the vet to get him booked for a check up – lauren asked who she was talking to – when told the vet she was most upset nearly crying ‘please dont take him back mummy’  :'(  :'( me thinks somebody loves her new friend! Vets had to put her on hold while she explained he wasnt going back  :-*

Mudgie

Glad Milo Mudgie is settling in  :-*  Just takes time and patience – I am never very good at the patience stuff but he will get there in the end – love and patience go a long way  :-*

:-* Milo Mudgie is doing just great  ;D got frantic email first thing cos hed been sick – sister reassured and pooch is fine  😉  :-* they took him to the beach today – he had a good time, took him to the pet shop – a lady and her litle girl asked to stroke him – all good he stood there quietly wagging his tail apparently!  ;D

Mudgie

we obviously will need more photos ina few weeks to see his happy face  ;D

xtine

ll sounds great Suz  :-* is he putting some weight on?

.dodger.

thats great Suz! glad he’s fitting in so well :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime