Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My sisters new addition

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip My sisters new addition

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12367.msg239431#msg239431 date=1220639682]
    Milo Mudgie

Oh is he named after me  ;D  Thats a lovely name  ;D
    [/quote]

LOL!  Thats a good name actually  😀

hehe told her he now called Milo Mudgie – she thought it was very funny – got a feeling he now has a nickname  😉  😀

He tried to eat  (her words lol) a cat earlier  ;D clever boy!!

Shes on a threat of death if theres no new photos soon  :-* hes eating well so with any luck he will soon be up to the right weight!

He tried to eat a cat  😮 he must be hungry!  Glad to hear he’s doing well  :-*

Well he is half starved  :yes: lol- I think she was exaggerating just a lickle bit  😉

kizkiznobite

pretty boyo…very expressive face…hope he brings much joy  🙂

sukasud

Gorgeous looking dog. 😉

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12367.msg239846#msg239846 date=1220864261]
    pretty boyo…very expressive face…hope he brings much joy  🙂
    [/quote]

not today he didnt  >:D told her would be something – he doesnt like being left – they left him 5-10 minutes he opened the kitchen door (sorry but i did giggle at that!!) jumped the baby gate (yep i laughed again he so big he flys over!!) pulled the net curtains right off the window  >:D and pooed and trod it everywhere – oops. sis said he was cowering and cringeing the second they walked through the door, she didnt make a fuss or yell or anything  :-* but when she went near him he wet himself  :'(  :'(

but he still doing great in all other areas – and they thankfully at home most of the time with the time to put the effort in to sorting his issuses being left  🙂

*Nat*

Aww bless him, am sure they’ll get him sorted  :-*

Gracie

ah he look sweet! hope he fattes up and they get the leaving him sorted out too  🙂

xtine

oh bless him, that’s sad  :'( would getting a DAP diffuser plugged in help? along with lots of other stuff Bev can suggest… 😉

Mudgie

awww poor boy thats so sad  🙁

thanks you lot  :-*

am passing her on the relevant links etc – they going to buy him a kong to hopefully help hes very food orientated  :-*

Anonymous

Hi,

oooo lurcher definately 🙂  and a kindly handsome one at that !

it took me ages to get Misty to eat off the floor – bev said shed probs been taught not to.

ouch major SA poor guy sounds like he’s been punished for it in the past poor baby 🙁

is ur sis anywhere near me as i’ve got a proper dog gate that i would swap for a baby gate (kept my tall sheppy x lurcher out) and a large crate she can borrow if required 🙂  i also have a DAP she can borrow too just need to buy a new bottle.  have also got some valerian left from misty.

Claire x

not sure Claire – they are in hull? I dont think any gates keeping him in – he clears them by a mile  ::) I suggested no crate right now – he doesnt like being confined, didnt want him to hurt himself but thank you anyway  :-*

will ask her about the valerian – I think shes got someone sending some from freecycle but if not will let you know cheers  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime