Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My sisters new addition

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip My sisters new addition

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author

new photos  ;D
    Val hes having his dew claws removed next week  😉
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/laurensmummy/Milo/100_3044.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/laurensmummy/Milo/100_3046.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/laurensmummy/Milo/100_3049.jpg[/img]

hes already put on a bit of weight  :-*

xtine

bless him.. he has put on weight.. good to see  :-*

How’s the SA?

he’s gaining weight well he’s looking lovely….  :ok:

Aw, he looks lovely  :-*

he is such a sweetheart  :-*

*Lassie*

Love the ears, he has such a soulful expression bless him :-*

Anonymous

Hi,

I am going up to Brigg this weekend as it happens which is isnt that far from Hull.

dislike of confined spaces is probably through being “shut away” or excluded as punishment – crate is different that is a positive small space – they would have to take it real slow and see whats what but just based on what you’ve said i think he’d come round and judging by the “young child evidence” in them piccies he’ll be glad of it at times lol !!!

Its only 30mins away from where I will be sat pm / sunday. 

Claire x

maybe – but they are not keen on a crate – and id be too concerned incase he was destructive in it – thanks anyway Claire  🙂 that and they dont have anywhere for a crate –  🙂

he has his bed in a quiet place – where he can go and is not allowed to be disturbed by the little ones  🙂

Mudgie

bet you he looks great in those pink wellies  :gum:

xtine

:canadian:  😀 PMSLOL Mudgie  :yes:

hehe Mudgie –  ;D

Anonymous

Good News with the dews  ;D with the SA give him time then start by being in the house but leaving him in another room and popping in and out he’s got GSD in him you can see it they are a bit like velcro I would think he;’ had a thrashing for getting upset for being left
    Val

Think he has Val – so sad  :'( hes already like velcro with my sis- however hes happy to be left on his own if shes somewhere in the house – is if they all go out thats the problem – but they going to take it slowly, shes at home all day so has the time to work on it – next step is to see how he is if SHE leaves the house but her OH is at home – will let you know  :-*

Anonymous

aaah ok – build that alone in house up and reward for it

also going from “house with toddlers and mum” to nothing and no noise is a big step.  could OH take out the kids then see what he’s like when she leaves room and build that up to leaving house.

Misty reacted differently to different groups leaving.  She also did really well with a real obvious “in your face” routine for going out and better for having a walk first – even a little 10min one.

also i leave mine with relaxation music on – they know when i switch the binglybongly music they go to boxes and settle 🙂  they need these “we’re leaving” positive cues before any that the dog has already picked up on (like putting on shoes etc…)

if they want my DAP let me know 🙂

claire x

he is fine long as SOMEONE is there…..but he not like being all on his own!! They got the time and patience to work on it though so thats a good thing. And he played fetch for the first time at the weekend  ;D  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime