Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Natural Animal Health

Home Archive Forums Calendar Events Natural Animal Health

• This topic has 19 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Val.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

Natural Animal Health Talk on Tues 24th Feb, 6.30-9pm at Gateshead Civic Centre, (I think in The Bridge Room).  It is to raise funds for Bryson’s shelter, £3.00 per person entry. Places must be booked in advance, through Pauline Wren at Brysons, 0191 4875858.

This is a great cause and an relevant topic for those of you interested in alternative methods of treating your animals.

The lady giving the talk is called Leigh Smyth.  She runs a business called Essentials for Equilibrium.  Have a look on her website for further details.

http://www.essentialsforequilibrium.com

Oh, i know of leigh, she sent some leaflets to creche when i was there.  Laura i think you do too??  Isn’t she on the GSD forum?  Im up for it if you are??!  🙂

Sweetypye

I find it curious that being a “healthcare professional” there is no mention of her qualifications on her website in order for a prospective client to determine her competency in any field? :what:

Well…thats because i don’t think she has any.  But don’t quote me on that!!!  :ok:  i think she was a vet nurse before this??

.dodger.

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=13558.msg258790#msg258790 date=1233071582]
    Oh, i know of leigh, she sent some leaflets to creche when i was there.  Laura i think you do too??  Isn’t she on the GSD forum?  Im up for it if you are??!  🙂
    [/quote]

yup i am 🙂 we got both benji and luci at Brysons so it will be great to help raise some money for them, they are fab :yes:

well in that case…can you sort out the tickets for us?  You know what im like, too busy+never get round to it!  ::)

.dodger.

haha as always! :-* will ring tomorrow – is it just us two or the other two too?

I’ve txt them but no reply  ::)

.dodger.

ill book the two tickets for now – we can always book more if they decided to come 🙂

Mudgie

do you guys wanna meet 30 minutes before for a coffee  ???

.dodger.

;D ;D ;D definitely – Spoke to pauline today and said that doors open at 7 🙂

Count me in, sounds great!

Mudgie

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13558.msg259177#msg259177 date=1233351965]
    ;D ;D ;D definitely – Spoke to pauline today and said that doors open at 7 🙂
    [/quote]

doors must open at 6 – talk starts at 6.30pm

Mudgie

just confirmed with Pauline – 7 o’clock start.  ::)

So where we meeting then? and what time  ;D

.dodger.

Best one to speak to about a place to meet is Laura or Angela, Gateshead is like a foreign country to me 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime