Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Naturediet

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Naturediet

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

but the husk/bran added it is alot less digestible  ???

.dodger.

by what everyone is saying the amount they feed their dogs makes me feel like i’m feeding 5 all in the one dodger packet 😮 he would need about 5 packs a day if he was fed nothing else which is why he gets a full pack at night with a mug of laughing dog. in the morning he normally gets his wings/bones ect or on the occations when i can’t afford/get any bones he just gets the nature diet/laughing dog. he’s 40kg at the minuet and looking lovely and shiney :-*

Anonymous

Loki gets similar amounts to dodger  ;D don’t panic…

he gets about 5 chicken wings or some slices of pork belly with a couple of wings or something raw that is equivalent to that in the morning.

Nowdays – he always gets homecooked dinner – porridge or something similar – but I would do I packet ND with cup mixer when I used that..

Anonymous

erm laura …. “he’s 40kg” – exactly !!!!!!!

my dogs are 14kg and 16kg when misty was here she was 13kg and between them (43kg they ate a pack a day between them plus 6 handfuls of mixer.

they also rarely have street/muscle building walks – mainly mad dashing, quick swim and then sleep !

claire x

If she didnt have mixer and I actually fed this packaged stuff – id say at least a whole pack a day, dunno doesnt seem like much on its own………depends, shes not eating much again at the minute as its hot, second it cools she will be back to piggy Honey, when shes hungry this is typical breakfast

[img width=468 height=351]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/HPIM0808.jpg[/img]

think its beef in there big pieces and and a fat chicken wing in the bag  😀

In the evening shed eat that much again – and sometimes still want more – I can fill that size black dish up with mince and shed eat the lot. But when shes not hungry shed wil sometimes just have the chicken wing……

So I think shed easily get through one pack of nd a day – maybe more shed definatey bankrupt me  😀

kizkiznobite

i just dont know where she puts it suz  😀

Mudgie

her tail is hollow  ;D

Anonymous

haha – i recon she has pouches like a hammie and sneaks it off to buster!!!

if i’m giving beau natures menu or ND i give a whole pac for one meal with mixer, he’s about 16kg but he doesn’t hold his weight well and can eat loads he’d have that twice and extra treats etc

*Lassie*

When I have fed them Naturediet Tam gets 3/4 and Willow 11/4 but I didn’t give mixer. Do they really need mixer?
    Rough Tam was on Chappie, Willow wouldn’t touch it ::)  so she went on JWB . Tam left his food and tried to pinch the JWB so I put them both on it but they both love this stuff.

Anonymous

no idea !

bev …. why do i feed mine mixer 🙂

Mudgie

roughage  ;D

i give mixer to help beau feel full since his tummy probs he thinks he is hungry alot  ::) so the mixer gives him some bulk  ;D

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12122.msg233462#msg233462 date=1217482951]i just dont know where she puts it suz  :D[/quote]me neither Bev  :-\ should be a round little barrel on legs the amount she eats  ::) probably all the activity she does……………sleeping all day  >:D[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12122.msg233495#msg233495 date=1217502870]her tail is hollow  ;D[/quote][quote author=piglet link=topic=12122.msg233496#msg233496 date=1217503529]haha – i recon she has pouches like a hammie and sneaks it off to buster!!![/quote]Both good explanations…………..though not sure shed share with Buster!! She had huge bowl chicken this morning – that black dish full up – didnt want it all, Buster said I will – she said f off No you dont and scarfed the lot  ::)

*Lassie*

I like NH as its brown rice – not white like ND and border collies are known to react to white.

Claire I bought some Naturediet today and the ingredients say brown rice not white ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime