Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Naughty Tricks Rafe has taught himself…

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Naughty Tricks Rafe has taught himself…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Justine&Rafe

Oh, suz, I guessed you might be – with your attack dog Honey!!!  Just look at her long vicious fangs – filed to points!!

Hee hee!!!

Rafe says to hurry up and come see us soon coz he wants to lick your ears out.  Says it’s revenge for all the dogs whose ears you clean. 

And he was a Good Boy again today!!  Met a wee springer cross cocker that is EXACTLY the same colour as him – but a gazillion times more excitable as is only 5 months.  Was hanging off his ears and tail and allsorts, and Rafe lasted – ooh, about 12 minutes pretending to be good before he joined in and went all mad dog.  They had soooo much fun!!

my attack dog Honey hahaha  😀 her teeth drip poision too you know  :surrender:

Well plan is still to see you guys when i come up to my sisters will see you on the way just not sure what day im coming up yet or what time! ;D

Justine&Rafe

Bless him – not really naughty, but…

We came up to my parents’ place last night and Rafe sleeps in the horses’ feed room with the cats.  He has been donated a lovely big plastic dog bed from our next door neighbour, so I put a towel and a big vetbed down in it and left him to it.

This morning when I went to get him out the plastic bed was FULL of hay, a layer about 8inches deep.  He’d clearly decided my efforts weren’t good enough and stolen some hay out of a bale to make a bed deserving of a Rafe.

He has smelled all lovely and sweet and hay-ey all day!

Cats unimpressed tho.

😀 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime