Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Need some ladie’s help.

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Need some ladie’s help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

I did the laundry for once. Washed sunshine’s favourite jeans, with her mobile still in the pocket  ::) . Amazingly it stills works, but electronics dodgy here and there, so now we know what her pressent will be under the Christmas tree  😀 .

She has a clamshell Sony Ericsson. It only a clamshell because it used to be mine and i like my toys  😛 . She more a ‘aslong as it can call and send message, the cheapest phone will do’. But i lurking through her Cosmo’s. They got some of those ‘lady phones’ now. In pink or gold colours, with crystals, blingthingies, mirrors to adjust your make-up and god knows what else.
    I look at things as ‘triband, agenda, realtones, max memory storage etc’, but sunshine abviously doesn’t look at the electronic and technical stuff when it comes to .. anything electric  :canadian: . So…

Now what i need from you ladies to tell me is;
    – even though you wouldn’t use what ever is extra on such a phone…. what would you prefer getting as a pressent anyway? A basis phone that will do (as you ALWAYS say, is enough) or would you secretly love to have a lady blingthingphone over a basic one?

Anonymous

It depends if Sunshine is a girly girl who would like lady blingthings?  🙂  Does she like pink and fluffy, designer smart, or plain and functional?

Me, I’d rather have an easy to use, plain and functional and then perhaps another little present too!  😉 ;D

I don’t want to have to go through loads of options before I get to just make a call or send a message!

How lovely for a man to be so thoughtful?  :-*

*Lassie*

I would go with the girlie phone 😉 she’s a lucky girl to have someone so thoughtful as you :-*

wags

my phone is pink  ;D

i love pink things – been hankering after a pink laptop for ages

travis

As long as it work’s thats fine for me,I would rather have a cheaper phone and a little extra unexpected pressie out of the money saved 🙂

xtine

I like it to have a good camera.. I use mine for photos all the time… and texting, that’s about it…. I got the new Sony Ericsson.. not very girlie but has an  8 megapix camera  :yes:

Anonymous

I would love a bit of bling  ;D nothing OTT but girlie

All that tech stuff, I don’t know but I do know that my friend was given a smart new phone by her mum, don’t know what it was, but it had a camera and her mum had already stored some pics of the dogs and her kids on it so when she switched it on for the first time it had some lovely pics as the screen saver and her fave song as the ringtone already stored by the man in the phone shop, I thought that was a really sweet idea!

Diesel73

That’s right! Women like those sorts of things.
    That a great thought Angela  :ok: . 

quote :

It depends if Sunshine is a girly girl who would like lady blingthings?  🙂  Does she like pink and fluffy, designer smart, or plain and functional?

See  :suspious: , that’s where i get stuck  ::) . Exactly WHY i don’t know which one to get her  🙁 . She dresses like a tomboy and would rather die than to be cought wearing a pink tshirt. Clothes she don’t want to spend much money on, but she very much knows what she wants, never wears clothes she don’t really like, but they won’t cost much. Levis jeans the most expensive she got in her closet.
    On first sight she more a boy than a girl. But one that buys great quantaties of make up, perfum, lingery, jewelery etc. And none of those will be anywhere in the cheap direction.

On one hand she could be my brother, on the other  she as female as can be. Usualy i take her along shopping for pressents. She always grins when storepeople ask us if they can help and i say ‘i’m going to pay for whatever she choses’. So she does love presents, but as good as always knows what she is getting as she choose it herself  :-\ .
    She don’t have handbags but backpacks with her make up fully done and hair never out of place, she don’t wear heals but armyboots or allstars, no skirts or dresses either but always with fancy lingery underneath. She loves playstation, poker, football, fatty food and drinks, but you’ll never catch her outside the house without make-up on.

You tell me what she is  ??? .

Prem2Pram

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13124.msg252820#msg252820 date=1227453113]
    [/quote]

A very feminine lady who is obviously confident and comfortable with who she is. 🙂

Anonymous

http://www.mobilejazz.co.uk/pink-phones.asp

personally I’d go for a Nokia, never had any problems with any of mine

I think shed like a practical phone – then a extra suprise Diesel  :-*

Anonymous

Yes that’s my guess too – basic phone, maybe a pink basic phone? – then a big suprise. 
    Have you seen those posing pouches ‘In pink or gold colours, with crystals, blingthingies, mirrors to adjust your make-up and god knows what else. ‘   >:D >:D

Anonymous

I don’t really think I can help because I love gadgets… my phone is a bit of a ‘boy toy’…

But from what you’ve said – not bling, but pink or maybe gold – and simple to use, and a camera  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13124.msg252830#msg252830 date=1227457097]
    http://www.mobilejazz.co.uk/pink-phones.asp

personally I’d go for a Nokia, never had any problems with any of mine
    [/quote]
    I do too, always had Ericsson, but their batteries start to wear off after a year. I changed to Nokia because the shop didn’t have the ericsson i wanted and i didn’t want to visit another store. So i just picked another one. Am very pleased though about my nokia. It costed about 100 euros more than i had in mind but a very nice toy indeed  😉 .

[quote author=minpin link=topic=13124.msg252822#msg252822 date=1227453764]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13124.msg252820#msg252820 date=1227453113]
    [/quote]

A very feminine lady who is obviously confident and comfortable with who she is. 🙂
    [/quote]
    Confident and comfortable? That is very much true  :yes: . Feminine? After dark yes hahaha  😀 .

[quote author=Rough link=topic=13124.msg252847#msg252847 date=1227461000]
    Yes that’s my guess too – basic phone, maybe a pink basic phone? – then a big suprise. 
    Have you seen those posing pouches ‘In pink or gold colours, with crystals, blingthingies, mirrors to adjust your make-up and god knows what else. ‘   >:D >:D
    [/quote]
    Yup, in her cosmopolicetan (magazine called something than sounds like that  :suspious: ) it the pink or gold one with what looks to me as tatoo markings, a screen that you can adjust to turn it into a mirror to lipstick your mouth, etc. With an add that says; if your man’s into you, santa will bring you a bla bla bla  ::) …. It a nokia. Other brands have special edition with shwarofsky(?) crystals.

Jay, nokia 6120 not sold in Belgium  🙁 . But now i know what to look for  :-* .

:ok: ? SO! I got it figured out thanks to you girls. Tomorrow i’m going to hunt for a pink, girly, sort of basic phone, but that does have some extra’s like camera and agenda with alarm. None of you mentioned GPS, wap, WCDMA, MP 3, or anything like that, so i guess that doesn’t score high on a woman’s list and it not a must on my wife’s future phone.   
    Should be able to find that phone  ;D

All always, am in your det,
    thank you mucho mucho ladies  :-*  :-*  :-* .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime