Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Need some ladie’s help.

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Need some ladie’s help.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    xtine

good luck, let us know what you get  :-*

Anonymous

Diesel try Ebay 🙂 if you get one from a proper shop, not private seller, you should get guarantee, with it.

Oh and thanks to you I have been whistling ‘*** on the beach’ for the last 24 hours!! 😀 😀 😀

Sue he never has that as ringtone  :surprise:  😀  😀

Anonymous

LOL  No, someone in his family! 😀 😀

Diesel73

Didn’t get it yet  >:( . It ordered. Well ordered  ::) . When new order comes in they phone me and thàn i’ll choose. I want to touch what i buy  😛 .
    Good thing i didn’t get it either. Yesterday sunshine said; ‘my next one, i would like it with a voice recorder and a good organizer’.

As for colour……… yes she like pink one. She think she going to buy one with her birthday, which isn’t till july  😛 .

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13124.msg252903#msg252903 date=1227513025]
    Diesel try Ebay 🙂 if you get one from a proper shop, not private seller, you should get guarantee, with it.

Oh and thanks to you I have been whistling ‘*** on the beach’ for the last 24 hours!! 😀 😀 😀
    [/quote]
    I never did that befor because i don’t entirely trust it  :embarrass: . Till few months ago my pc was 12 year old dino. Me stuck along with it in the stone age  ::) . I need to touch what i pay for  😉 .

Hehe, great song ay? But YOU know what you are singing bwahahaha  😀 .

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13124.msg252906#msg252906 date=1227514023]
    Sue he never has that as ringtone  :surprise:  😀  😀
    [/quote]
    No, sunshine’s nana  :yes:  :whistle: .

Mine WAS worse 😛 . Jay can second that  :yes: .

Anonymous

:surprise: :surprise: 😮 😮  :yes:

Sunshines NANA has that as her ringtone – hahaha love it  :surprise:  😀

Ok Diesel so what is your ringtone……………

*Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13124.msg253182#msg253182 date=1227731782]
    Sunshines NANA has that as her ringtone – hahaha love it  :surprise:  😀

Ok Diesel so what is your ringtone……………
    [/quote]

That’s what I’d like to know ;D

Mudgie

glad you got her pink phone

I am tomboy – jeans and jumpers but always with lippie and eyeliner.  Hair always straightened – hate it curly.

But I love my pink girlie phone.  Just cause you not girly girl doesnt mean you dont like feminine stuff  ;D

heels are for work  ;D  i wear timberland boots all the time – but hey they are pink timbies  ;D

Diesel73
    quote :

Sunshines NANA has that as her ringtone – hahaha love it   

Yup she does, but she not knows what she is singing. When it goes off she sing ‘sec on the beash’. She thinks it means something like ‘we are drinking dry whine (sec) on the beach’  ::) .

Pm’d it to you 2 ladies. Can’t say i didn’t worn you  :scared:      😉 .

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=13124.msg253187#msg253187 date=1227733878]
    glad you got her pink phone

I am tomboy – jeans and jumpers but always with lippie and eyeliner.  Hair always straightened – hate it curly.

But I love my pink girlie phone.  Just cause you not girly girl doesnt mean you dont like feminine stuff  ;D

heels are for work  ;D  i wear timberland boots all the time – but hey they are pink timbies  ;D
    [/quote]
    The shophelp was a woman. For the first time in my life; thank god it was a she  :yes: . She said ‘what she wants is the new model, the ‘Nokia 7610 supernova’, it’s got 3,2mp photo autofocus, bluetooth, micro sd, multimediaplayer and tv-out.’
    Asked what the difference was between that one and a not so new model which was 120 euro’s cheaper  ::) . Girl aswered; ‘did i mention it àlso comes with blue AND pink changeble cover? She can switch whenever her mood wants says so.’  That was it, no more think, that the phone i need to get.

Not a clamshell, no bling, safe as it comes with a blue ànd a pink cover……. so i’m pretty much in the safe zone if it arrives.

:agree: 

All it got to do is arrive befor Christmas  :yes: .

Yey pleased for you Diesel – Sunshines gonna be ever so happy promise  :-*

And you havent sent it to me  🙁

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13124.msg253365#msg253365 date=1227987243]
    Yey pleased for you Diesel – Sunshines gonna be ever so happy promise  :-*

And you havent sent it to me  🙁
    [/quote]
    Yes i did, it on his way  :-* .

OMG OMG I just got it Diesel -noooooooooooooooo the shame hahahaha  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀

*Lassie*

the ‘Nokia 7610 supernova’, it’s got 3,2mp photo autofocus, bluetooth, micro sd, multimediaplayer and tv-out.’

I would soo love that phone, Diesel Sunshine will Love it ;D
    Naughty, naughty boy for the ring tone :nono: :educated:

PS I loved it – can just imagine people’s faces if it rings in church ;D :whistle:

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13124.msg253367#msg253367 date=1227987331]
    OMG OMG I just got it Diesel -noooooooooooooooo the shame hahahaha  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀
    [/quote]

Ohyes…. the shame

Wait a minute  ::) … sunshine the one who done that to me… And i’m buying her a present  ??? …. Ah, no wait…. I could toy with her phone first. To….  >:D adjust the settings to my, uhm correction, to HER liking .

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13124.msg253368#msg253368 date=1227988050]
    the ‘Nokia 7610 supernova’, it’s got 3,2mp photo autofocus, bluetooth, micro sd, multimediaplayer and tv-out.’

I would soo love that phone, Diesel Sunshine will Love it ;D
    [/quote]
    I really hope she does too :yes: . All i got to do now, is ditch her again somewhere when i go back to the store again. She already suspicious when i ditchd her last monday  😛  😀 hahaha. When she asked where i was going i just said ‘hummbrllhumnnnum’ and she said something like ‘oh you stupid ::), you suck at lying. Now i know FOR SURE you’re up to something. Remember, not to much, it crisis you know’.

I bribed the kids without her knowing it >:D ….. mam thinks paps is going to buy himself a big cayman or jewel fishtank as a family christmas present. But the only one who wants that tank is paps, and it too expensive, we can’t afford one now etc etc  ….. Brother is she wrong hahaha  ;D . Can’t wait to see her face. She realy realy has a sweet face when she looks all guilty and her face goes bright red 😀 .

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13124.msg253368#msg253368 date=1227988050]

Naughty, naughty boy for the ring tone :nono: :educated:

PS I loved it – can just imagine people’s faces if it rings in church ;D :whistle:
    [/quote]
    But it not MY fault  :surrender: , but my she-devil-wife’s. That little 5 footer and 2 inches female really is very much capable of the most evil things.
    In church? Oh god, please no  :help: .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime