Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

new adition?

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk new adition?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    xtine

not this time then Hun… best for the dog tho if your flat mate not being so great about it  :-\

never mind i think i will hold off for a bit though, at least for now, my next dog will find me sometime :happy: so i shall wait a little while longer.

my new life moto:
    what will be, will be ;D

its funny though since we have been helping down my local dog center, my F-M has been constanly going on about having another dog and/or having one herself, then the oppertunity arrises for another dog and she flips out, strange :-\

ummm kerrie my course is correspondance with a few days at college too and i have NO time to do anything now  :surprise:

i’m sure everything will fall into place at the right time though  :-*

pup left this morning :-\ and i have made it known to the trainer that i will not be looking for another dog until after my flatmate leaves, so yet again it doesnt matter what i want so long as everyone else is happy and they seem very content on trying to rid dogs from life >:(

.dodger.

You still have Stan 😉 i can relate to what you are saying Kerrie but always remember that you have Stan now and in the near future when you have all the dogs you want, you will see that bringing another dog into your situation at this time was not the right thing to do – i wish i could have known that a long while ago 🙂

i know laura im just having a rant :-X when i told my sister about the puppy she started doing the what if/ how can you look after it…. speach, then started going on about getting rid of stan 😮 and it wound me right up :surrender:

kendal

aww thats a shame it didnt work out. but as my gran always said ‘whats for you wont go past you’.

.dodger.

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=13572.msg259125#msg259125 date=1233326353]
    i know laura im just having a rant :-X when i told my sister about the puppy she started doing the what if/ how can you look after it…. speach, then started going on about getting rid of stan 😮 and it wound me right up :surrender:
    [/quote]

rant away :-*

my rants over now thanks for all the input though ;D :-*

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime