Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

New Here

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Hi and welcome from me+Izzy  🙂

.dodger.

hi and welcome from me and dodger 🙂 can’t wait to see some picture’s 😉

Hello and welcome – you wait for the questions from Diesel when he sees what breeds you own  :yes:  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12375.msg239325#msg239325 date=1220565391]

I used to have a Terv and our buddy Diesel here has 2 Groens!

[/quote]

And my heart skipped a beat when i read she has a greenpupper  😀 .
    What his full name and age? And many pics very much please yes  :yes: .

Btw welcome to you too, but rrrright now am vèry interested in your little black furry bouncing ball  ;D .

kizkiznobite

hi and welcome  🙂

and diesel beat me too it..he having a busy summer…but i read post and thought..he do a quick flick he going to have to post ,,, 😀

so pics are a must otherwise he will just get…errrmm he will …errmmmm get…errmmmm….WHERE ARE PICS… ;D

if you cant post ’em ..pm me i will do them for you  🙂

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12375.msg239530#msg239530 date=1220719366]
    hi and welcome  🙂

and diesel beat me too it..he having a busy summer…but i read post and thought..he do a quick flick he going to have to post ,,, 😀

so pics are a must otherwise he will just get…errrmm he will …errmmmm get…errmmmm….WHERE ARE PICS… ;D
    [/quote]
    Bwahahahaha, yep, e-xact-ly  :-* .
    Was so exited when i read that, that Nick’s post was as far as i got with reading this thread befor hitting the reply-button.
    Just wanted to have a quick read, to stay updated more or less…. Now am stuck hahaha. Oh well, work won’t walk away. Oh wait, mine does  😀 . But hey! Not everyday that a nother black Belgian b.gger boy comes along on the forum  😉 .

kizkiznobite

i know hun…i waied since forever for a clumber….so know where you at  🙂 😀 and then when one comes…get stooooopppppidddd…….. :what: :agree:

Diesel73

And there always is a silent little wish that it would be another boy in Kadour’s line. The line my boys originate from  😉 .

Dree

Btw welcome to you too, but rrrright now am vèry interested in your little black furry bouncing ball  ;D .

LOL.  Thanks for the welcome.  His full name is Parisway Archipalego Gem.  His sire and dam are Vanistica.  He was bought for obedience, and so far, at 15 weeks, is certainly showing loads of promise.  He loves treats, so that makes life easy!  ;D  So far he’s doing a super recall, sit, down, sit at heel, left turn, h’w on the move….and his walk back is to die for!!

Kizkiznobite…..can I take you up on the photos?  I’m really thick with things like that!!  :embarrass:

Andrea.

Diesel73

[quote author=Dree link=topic=12375.msg239612#msg239612 date=1220733291]

LOL.  Thanks for the welcome.  His full name is Parisway Archipalego Gem.  His sire and dam are Vanistica.  He was bought for obedience, and so far, at 15 weeks, is certainly showing loads of promise.  He loves treats, so that makes life easy!  ;D  So far he’s doing a super recall, sit, down, sit at heel, left turn, h’w on the move….and his walk back is to die for!!

Kizkiznobite…..can I take you up on the photos?  I’m really thick with things like that!!  :embarrass:

Andrea.
    [/quote]
    Groentjes are alltime winners when it comes to recall. They can outmatch any dog at anytime for that  😉 . And rewards they very much like too yes  :yes: .
    15 weeks….. Wonderfull age. Little sponges they are. Absorbing everyting they can. They luuurve to learn. And that won’t stop  😉 .

But now…. I want to see him  ;D .

How his father and mother? One of their dogs got some de Bruine Buck blood inthere. One of the very good Belgian lines.

Diesel73

Oow just saw this  😮  ! Do tell father and mother’s name. One of their dogs got v’t Belgisch Schoon blood. So does one of my boys. Can’t wait here hahaha  :happy: .

moonbeam

Hi and welcome from us too. 

Look forward to seeing the pics too.

Dree

Oow just saw this  😮  ! Do tell father and mother’s name. One of their dogs got v’t Belgisch Schoon blood. So does one of my boys. Can’t wait here hahaha  :happy: .
    [/quote]

His Sire is Ch. Vanistica’s Romeo and Dam is Vanistica Kerenza at Parisway.  On the Dam’s side, his Great Grand-Sire is Ch. Gydo v’t Belgisch Schoon at Ebontide.  His G.G.G.Grand-Sire on the Sire’s side is Du & Lux Ch. Othiz v’t Belgisch Schoon.  (Happy?  :laugh:)

I still can’t work out how to get photos on here.  🙁

Izzie

Dree pm’ing you now  🙂

lol Dree he wont be happy till hes got every bit of info possible from you – but that will keep him happy for ohh 10 minutes….eh Diesel 😉  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime