Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

not kennel club registered

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs not kennel club registered

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

tj didnt mean you i ma sure – think she meant jaydex — that sounds very dodgy 🙂

Anonymous

::) 😀 sorry have just read it again  i really should read things properly!!!

Anonymous

I’m so sorry for the confusion. Of course I didn’t mean you  :-[ I know you didn’t sell her the puppy hun  🙂

Anonymous

tj  my apologies  didnt read it properly

Anonymous

Val….can i leave a few names with you to check….sire Harry Blue  dam Shamias Joy….GGG cool general/fawyway girl    sire ..slave of the week ..dam.. tilly lady

kizkiznobite

mmm – they seem to be missing the affix bit – like waht i said about anbrook glenmorangie – anbrook the breeders affix and glenmorangie the name of the dog  ???

Anonymous

No problem hun  ;D

Anonymous

There is no affix  the pups name is just    Picture perfect. She paid £400 for this dog was she ripped off?

Anonymous

On a lighter note  the handsome chap loving his ice cream(left) is Dexter,  soon to be a daddy  about march 10th, all above board and puppies will be Kc reg, would like to say this site is really great, just found it yesterday really good discussions and friendly people to chat to, thanks

kizkiznobite

aw bless – mine love ice cream too.

ok – i know only one breeder of these spaniels and she sells her pups for around £500 – all tests are done on mum and dad – especially the eye tests which are double double checked when choosing mates – all vacs, worming etc done, homes checked and registered ready for transfer.  prospective folk have to visit at least 3 times and she has a very long waiting list/selection of prospective buyers.

so — what does that say – if this a back room pup as it seems then yes she has been ‘ripped’ off but more disturbing is the possible future costs of healthcare and possible temperament problems – it sounds as if the pup is much younger than 11 weeks – where did your friend see the advert or hear about the pup? does she have a telephone number or name and address of the seller?

Anonymous

Sorry they are pet bred or puppy farm bred none are KC registered hope she did not pay a lot
    Val

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=2411.msg21783#msg21783 date=1140036783]
    Val….can i leave a few names with you to check….sire Harry Blue  dam Shamias Joy….GGG cool general/fawyway girl    sire ..slave of the week ..dam.. tilly lady
    [/quote]

Anonymous

just spoke to my friend on the phone    said that the women breeds rotties name of   lucy  14 digby rd leighton buzzard   will look for phone no let you know tomorrow   have to go play taxi for my daughter now!

Anonymous

Can I spot a dealer Yes, elementry Dr Watson ;D

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=2411.msg21774#msg21774 date=1140035627]
    Hi
    have just got pedigree, and i have looked on cavalier pedigree site out of 28,000 names not one of the 3 gens is shown, am i allowed to put the names here so you can check for them? yes the vet did check her anal glands, pup is supposed to be 11 weeks old, vet said she was small for that age, lady who sold her said she was selling them for someone else so didnt have the mother there, sounds dodgy to me
    [/quote]

Anonymous

Mt friends puppy……just been diagnosed with kennel cough! on antibiotics for a week, poor little thing.

kizkiznobite

…poor wee girlie – then she been around other dogs in a kennel situation!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime