Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Not sure if I should be concerned

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Not sure if I should be concerned

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

:-\ Honey isnt eating properly, she seems hungry at times but then just snitches her nose up. Breakfast is generally eaten – but this morning she refused it until after a walk, i dont think the dark mornings are helping she doesnt even want to get out of bed  :-\

Shes refusing all veggies, can hardly get any into her. Slightly happier if food is cooked not raw, but still not ‘keen’ I dunno I just feel something isnt right, she seems ok in herself veyr lively walking ok toileting ok- checked her teeth etc………she goes through stages like this but i dunno shes even turning down her favourite foods……

Anonymous

If she was mine Suz at her age I would be doing yearly bloods when my lot reach veteran thats when I start, gives you fair warning if the insides are OK.
    It maybe the weather but for what it costs it’s worth it for peace of mind
    Val

:'( now am even more worried, what do i ask for Val, am sure the vets will do them if i ask……is quick and easy right they wont sedate her?  :-\

I did wonder if it was the weather……

*Nat*

Try not to worry Suz, they’ll just take some blood and send it off to be checked. I’d imagine they’ll check for similar to what they’re checking Piper’s for, liver, kidneys, thyroid, white cells etc – consider it as a yearly MOT  😉  :-*

xtine

Aww hun, hope it’s nothing too serious.. get her booked in hun  :-*

hope its nothing seriouse :-*

Anonymous

Nats got it in one I call it an MOT I always have them done before an operation as well they won’t sedate her Victoria just had her done before she had her op before xmas.
    Just ask for a full blood panel

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13411.msg257086#msg257086 date=1231451205]
    :'( now am even more worried, what do i ask for Val, am sure the vets will do them if i ask……is quick and easy right they wont sedate her?  :-\

I did wonder if it was the weather……
    [/quote]

might ring tomorrow and get her booked for monday as can pop out that day and get her up there…….. 🙁

full blood panel ok.  🙁

Anonymous

Yep she will be fine she’s a tough little Diva but have to say always feel better when my oldies are done
    Val

Cant put my finger on it Val, I just feel worried about her…….shes been extra grouchy with Buster too, I thought it was just her taking advantage of the fact hes old and cant do anything back – but now im not so sure…..

Anonymous

You know her better than anyone always go with your gut feelings I say  :agree:

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13411.msg257109#msg257109 date=1231452345]
    Cant put my finger on it Val, I just feel worried about her…….shes been extra grouchy with Buster too, I thought it was just her taking advantage of the fact hes old and cant do anything back – but now im not so sure…..
    [/quote]

Im going to get her booked in – any idea on cocst? Not that it matters she worth every penny……will see what vets can do, good thing bout working for myself can take her up whenever  :-*

Anonymous

Vicky had hers down on the 22nd Dec and they cost 33-62 including taking blood fee plus the VAT
    Thats at my Southampton (Hythe) vet big practice do there own bloods
    Val

oh thats nothing! thought it would be more than double, either way doesnt matter just wanted a rough idea  :-*

Anonymous

Victoria says she glad to be of help to another oriental, she enjoyed spending my money and now feel much better

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime