Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Oh dear….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Oh dear….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

*hugs* Suz x x x x

its horrid to think of them as old isnt it 🙁  william is 10 now and i know i shouldnt have been shocked as i’ve seen it in his eyes but he is losing his sight 🙁  

honey is another one like wills who doesnt ‘look’ old – i would never have put either of them at 9/10yrs old and i’m always getting ppl thinking he’s a young dog, wouldnt be suprised if you do too.

Was my sisters pics i was thinking of Izzie – will nab them and post them  :embarrass: i knew there was some pics where she was stood up!!  😀

Yup Claire the terriers owner today thought she was really young like couple years where she was running around.

Her hearings going  :-\

Val

Poor Diva she will be stiff tomorrow just as well she will stay in bed tomorrow  ;D Bless
    You should keep her on Glucosamine it may take a month plus to work but it really is good for older joints, trust me I know  ::) I would give her some RhusTox it will help.
    I would suspect she has a worn disc vets alway ex-ray limps on the limping leg but if they did the spine they would fine thats the problem
    Hugs to the Diva
    Val

Awww yes never thought of a worn disc- any point getitng them to xray – not much they can do i guess? To be honest at the time it was xrayed vet was next to useless, told me nothing showed and when i said – but somethings bothering her i got told yes well nothing on xray  ::)

Rhus Tox – now i probably have some of that somewhere and can pick up glucosamine in a couple days – dose?

And yes she be sleeping tomorrow –  :ok:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Justine&Rafe link=topic=13910.msg263379#msg263379 date=1237140714]
    I know Bev has a good arthritis thing with glucosamine and turmeric (or something like that) Rafe on Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM tabs (£15 for 180 if I remember from healthy direct or something like taht) coz he has probable OCD in front legs – he not had a proper limp now for about 12 months, and if he overdone it (16 mile run with my mum did it recently) and a bit sore I just give him a couple extra tabs for a couple days and it TOTALLY better.  I know he a wee whippersnapper, but it helps him, might help your guys a bit…

Hope Honey Diva gets better soon (and Tam, too Lassie).
    [/quote]

Tam is on Glucosamine ,Turmeric, Fish body oil, Green-lipped mussel and Bromelain and has Cartrophen injections every 6 weeks

Val

Rhus Tox first dose three tablets second dose and there after one tablet three times a day.
    Glucosamine just one aday
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13910.msg263409#msg263409 date=1237148339]
    Awww yes never thought of a worn disc- any point getitng them to xray – not much they can do i guess? To be honest at the time it was xrayed vet was next to useless, told me nothing showed and when i said – but somethings bothering her i got told yes well nothing on xray   ::)

Rhus Tox – now i probably have some of that somewhere and can pick up glucosamine in a couple days – dose?

And yes she be sleeping tomorrow –  :ok:
    [/quote]

*Lassie*

Val would it help Tam and would it be safe with all the other things he is having?
    If so what potency  would you advise?

WORSE– in the morning, yearly and weather change aggravation, cold and damp weather, overexertion.
    That is very much how he is, also stiff at night through overexertion ::)

Poor honey!  Hope she’s ok  :-*

Thanks Val  :-*

poor honey :-*

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime