Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Oh Izziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Oh Izziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

;D  ;D so how did college go?  ;D

laaalllaaaallaaaaaaaaaaa

talking to myself again  ::) she asks me to post a topic – and she dont post in it  ::)

Izzie

because she didnt see it till now!  :butt: :butt:

Izzie

Its good ta, been learning loads!

had to do 2 classes today for my OCI  :scared: :scared: :scared: Went a little under the time allocation, but was told I was very natural  :educated: just need more practise and to realise I DO know this stuff now!  ::)

Cubert just wanted to play with all the other dogs! tried food, his highest value treat – not interested ::) Am thinking of dangling Jess infront of him  tomorrow ;D 😀 😀 😀

The lectures are interesting too, and have met some new people, old friends, and Cubie is causing quite a stir on campus for being such a happy lovable lad :-*

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12923.msg248633#msg248633 date=1225580638]
    because she didnt see it till now!  :butt: :butt:
    [/quote]

stop mooning at me!!  😮  😀

Sounds good you sound hapier too – told you you could do it didnt i  :yes:  ;D  :-*  :-*

Izzie

I do enjoy the block weeks and weekends, I get a lot out of them!  ;D ;D ;D and yep am much happier now thank you :-* :-*

Although this time I wasnt as prepared as I normally am, :embarrass: I didnt take enough sheets/towels/etc to cover the beds. I have different things stuffed in different places ::), and brought too many clothes :whistle:

so use the clothes to cover the bed – problem solved.  :ok:  ;D

I am off to bed now hun  -tell me more tomorrow, or post now and will read it tomorrow k  :-*  :-*

Izzie

have to go pack up my stuff, as going straight from college to friend’s will post more tomorrow

kizkiznobite

find a toddler….and dangle that…..reward for doing is to lick toddlers face and hands…if you need a bingo…smear face and hands with a suitable sweetie substance….failing that…teach toddler the cue word then get toddler to deliver cue…

ps…make sure you leave toddler behind when you take him home….

otherwise…just get a grip woman…and make him bloody well do it…he taking the P….say ‘leave it’…. and mean it….and then give him a talking to…as in…right you wee git you are going to do this and you are going to do this now!!!  you have to be looking at him square on…strong body language firm voice…the words dont really matter….and then go into a fast management routine…

cubert……BEHAVE !!!!

hahaha Bev stop it you scaring me lol! Cubert behave mummy said so – id listen if it was me  😀

kizkiznobite

he really does know how to push and the problem is just what izzie said in the cubert thread…the reaction he gets from everyone and everydog just constantly re-enforces it…he also will then try to take it a bit further to extend the reaction and start acting ‘clownish’ he a right drama queen….he does a very very slow parade with toy in gob and his bum almost touches his nose…but it done real slow …. and folk laugh …so it does it somemore….he the noel coward of the dog world…

but he does know when he is on cue and when he is off cue…..

badboy…..needs a verbal smacked bottom……..

but i guess izzie can’t do a W.T.F……..in the classroom  ;D ;D

course she can do a W.T.F – cant she?  >:D  ;D

Bless him – he likes to make people laugh i bet  :yes: I want to meet him  :yes:

Izzie

No I cannot, not when in a ‘teaching’ situation. :nono:

He was a wee git, but he having fun!

I had Bev on the phone earlier, recalling him – he was looking for his Bevmum, he went from  :scared: :scared: :scared: to  😮 😮 😮 to  :butt: :butt: :butt:

oh and he wants a kiddie to play with too!  😉 :whistle: :whistle:

loveyoubevmummissyoulotsIbeingbadbadbadandgettingawaywithit 😛 😛 😛 😛 seeyoutomorrow – Cubert :-* :-* :-*

Izzie

Oh and Bev, he wants a new toy, an oinking piggy!  ;D ;D ;D told him I would buy him and Ami one for Christmas ;D ;D ;D and he wants Jesta- they been playing all last night and this evening, 7 spaniels tearing round the front room having lots of fun!  ;D ;D

what not even if you said it quietly  😀  ;D  ;D I gots to say i did it with border at work recently – his mum dont mind cos he got to stop the bad stuff – no kidding his whole face went  :surprise:  :surprise: he couldnt believe it  😀

any more pics?  ;D  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime