Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

ok…here he is

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs ok…here he is

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author

:vomit: eewwww

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14286.msg268485#msg268485 date=1245056455]
    ps….they now all in a deep sleep snoring their heads off…we knackered…

and diesel…dont…dont you dare say anything about having boys…. >:D
    [/quote]

They are content then ;D
    You really should write a book about your dogs……. along the lines of Marley and me that type of thing

i get up thinking war had broken out…tedtoo had a huge tick.  right under the eye…of all the places….right fun and games getting him to be still while i got it out…while we doing it cubert had an inverted sneeze attack …his first so he panicked knocking over a cup of coffee and a full ashtray…..and mo had left pantry door open and ami was munching her way through the box of muesli biscuits that came with ted…falkor who still hadnt been out for a wee gave up asking and peed…cubert shot in and marked over it and then as i let ted go having dropped tick on floor and trying to find it before it crawled off..ted went and marked over cuberts marking of falkors pee…ami thought they all needed a telling off…shot in and waded through it….so in the space of 15 mins we got a flooded kitchen a walked through the house gallon of urine…..a spilled cup of cold coffee mixed with fag ash…an over fed clumber that is supposed to be on a diet…2 boys belting about to avoid being told off by ami who is also trying to protect the biscuits from them that she had dropped when she nicked the box…a sorry for himself falkor because he knows there is no chance of getting at one…and a loose tick…and me yelling at mo to get out the vac in the hope it gets hoovered up and mo yelling back she can’t cos there is liquid of one sort or another all over the house…and it wasnt yet 6am and i hadnt even had a coffee and a fag….

Sounds so funny, sorry Bev shouldn’t laugh but you are so good at drawing us a picture in words.
    It would be a best seller  :agree:

kizkiznobite

we winning…slowly but surely…cubert is being a super star and very tolerant…ami is still in i need to protect the baby boy so we are doing the play and stuff with her excluded….tedtoo still trying to get on cuberts head to hump but it greatly reduced and a slower ‘attack’ so cubert see’s it coming and responds with a fast turn and a no no no play play chase me instead then i will chase you…no teeth or noise or grumbles…time outs are wee and wee over and wee over that and then wee over that…they were in the middle of a play in garden ….been at it about 30 mins …was going great….cubert was under cue from me and following it all well bless him…then Nic arrived  ::)  bugger tedtoo i want my uncle nic…so we lost the focus….all well in house unless there is an active resource…(mostly me and mo and then today nic.)…..not bones not toys …we much more of a resource if we give attention to one of them …not helped by mo getting the names all mixed up and callling ted sam  ::)…she needs a gag…. >:D nothing too bad just the blocking and pushing away of thats my mum so sod off…ami is funny when that happens she comes in all loo brushed up…all weight forward…tail up lips curled and does a huge EXCUSE ME WHAM with bum….with only 1 warning to both of them  😀 cubert knows this …has done since 9 weeks …so he does oh doG…run or roll over of back wait until she over it…tedtoo does more of a eh? uh? what? bossy cow sod off…ahhh actually i just going then…. ;D

hestartingtoplaywithmebuthenothavingmymum  >:D cubert

ineedaholidayonmyownwithmybevmumandnoboysanywhere  :surrender: amilou

dontmindaplaybutiamhavingmynewmum  :gum: tedtoo

keepdownthenoiseineedmysleep  :sleepy: falkor

Anonymous

Sonds v. hectic at yours then  ;D

kizkiznobite

hahaha ROFLOLWMK

am weeing myself here,,,,,,tena lady here we come  😀 😀

an exasperated mo has just come up with a new cue…… ;D ;D

it feed time…mineminemineminegrumblemine…they nowhere near each other… ;D ;D grumble grumble mine

Mo  ;D ;D ;D

‘for gods sake….justgoandgnaw’

hahahaha :-X :-X :-X    😀

*Nat*

😀 would love to be a fly on the wall!!!  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14286.msg268485#msg268485 date=1245056455]
    ps….they now all in a deep sleep snoring their heads off…we knackered…

and diesel…dont…dont you dare say anything about having boys…. >:D
    [/quote]
    But Bev….. Ain’t it fun!  ;D The boys DO make you feel alive  :-* . + you never owned more than 1 boy if you haven’t feld the ‘pleasure’ of cleaning up dogp.ss. (although i wouldn’t mind at all if boys would stop marking  😉 )

Gracie

Sounds like a full and busy house just the way you like it!!

You need a new sig  😉  🙂

kizkiznobite

ted lying in the cool in the dining room…mo opened a bag of liq allsorts outside the front room window,,,begger heard it…he obv knows what a bag of sweets sounds like…he went from sleep to hyper in 3 seconds  ;D ;D yelling his head off and dancing about …clearly has a sweet tooth  😀

😀 😀 bless ;D

😀 was he allowed one? Honey does the same when she hears my gran get the soft mints out  :embarrass:

kizkiznobite

::) 1 ?

didnt even taste  :gum:

what he wasnt allowed any – or he ate it so quick its a wonder he knew what it was? I hope he had two  ;D

kizkiznobite

grrr grrr damn damn b****R….

just had a classic extinction  ::)

ted is a bit food focussed….not as bad as falkor but enough to be a pain

he whinges and whines and moans and offers behaviours when food is being prepared…as regulars on the board know i dont do exclusion…i remod…so he allowed in the kitchen but we have to lie in ‘spot’…..it been going really well and we more or less there…. ::)

he lying in spot…he still doing a bit of a whinge/squeak/quietishwow…..i am buttering bread…and am doing not yours…. shush…not yours….good down…good stay…not yours….etc etc  ::)

he far enough down the line to take the apprasial without a treat in between cues…to a certain point… and i am in test the ‘point’ mode…….

and what do I    do… ::) just as he ‘asks’ and breaks….  >:D >:D >:D

I drop the bloody plate  ::)

.dodger.

awwww gutted!!! I bet tedtoo enjoyed his meal verry much though >:D >:D

can i ask whgile you are on the subject of meal times. With the four dogs we have the spots. Dodger lies down on his mat in the utility room and the other three dogs stay behind the line that seperates the kitchen to the eating area. Dodger is perfect and never moves a mussel but the others are dreadful. Benji is so greedy and will often stray over the line a couple of times a session. Lucy doesn’t normally move unless another dog moves and Tila is brilliant when i’m in the room – anyone else and she is one of the worst.

My parents are…. my parents so when they know i am not watching if the dogs come around them while they are still making it they just ignore them and carry on, then when they try and put the food down it’s manic time. If they move when i do it i stop what i’m doing step away and tell them to go back behind the line. I don’t start up again until they are all sitting behind the line waiting.

Is this is right thing to do? If not what should i do when they move?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime