Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

On a lighter note………

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion On a lighter note………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

Nooch Pooch so makes me laugh – he is such a serious bunnie but sometimes he is just hilarious.  ;D

He has cued himself that when the ice cream van comes he barks.  ;D  to get my attention.  He hears the van and the ears start moving (no matter how deep a sleep he is in)  :yes:  now why does he do this because he wants an ice cream cornet  ::)  Now apparently if the van comes during the day when I am not in he looks out the window wags his tail and doesnt make a sound  :pray:  but if I am in he barks like a dog possessed  >:( 

Now should I be remodifying this behaviour – should I heck as like – otherwise I might miss the ice cream van  ;D

And he has taken to “telling me” when there is a wasp on the window cill  ;D so I take it away and it doesnt bug him with its buzzing – if its a fly it gets the  :tease: treatment from him  but he doesnt do wasps  >:D

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀 clever boyo!  :-*

Mudgie

So do The Rogues do anything that makes you laff out loud

Izzie

I could write a book on Jess and her antics!  ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

the ami and cubert bone thing has now developed into a game of wills and tactics and that is real funny

so today…they got bones…all shared out…and yep i still having to do that since brose went  ::)

sam being an arse as per…ami shoots forward to warn him off…cubert sneaked around her back and picked up ALL her bones in mouth all at once..he had a gob full…shot back to his mat..dropped them and carried on eating the one he was with a very chilled what? response to ami who returns to her mat to find all her bones gone and is gazing around with a where are they look…she seemed to think it was still sam that had knicked them  😀 😀

Izzie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mudgie

Bluebell used to lie on top of Nacho’s bones almost like this  :whistle:  He would bark until she moved but she did this for a while  :crazy: and  :-* and  :pray: but he did  >:( eventually she would move and he would retrieve them but every single time.  Pandy and I said they were better entertainment than any tv programme.  Especially the minxy cowbell  ;D

Izzie

Ok this has just happened!

Jess is the type of dog who loves to get into mischief, likes to bury herself in clothes or settee cushions. Just looked through the french doors to see the settee move on its own, then Jess appears from round the side  ::)

She in minx mode at the moment >:D

kizkiznobite

😀

and i just added some  😀

there was one bone left…the older boys are stuffed and ami and cubert finishing shards and bits etc…i sneaked…or at least i thought i had…the one left to cubert  ;D ami is in WHAT…I AM PACK BOSS…and woofing at him and giving me dirty looks and he is in …it mine it all mine dont really want it but it mine and cos you do it even more mine than it was and the boss lady gave me it and i dont really want it but it mine so …BOG OFF…hehe ….they funny..they lighten our lives….

kizkiznobite

:D…and how is the garden hole under the swing seat? still growing? fairies still digging it out  😀

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12470.msg241004#msg241004 date=1221659238]
    :D…and how is the garden hole under the swing seat? still growing? fairies still digging it out  😀
    [/quote]

it has been filled in several times!  ::) ::)

itwasntmeitwasCubertIsawhimdoititwasitwasitwas!!! :whistle: :whistle:-JessieWoo

Mudgie

oh and nach can unpeel a banana  ::)  not perfect but certainly not in a hundred bits either  ;D

kizkiznobite

narnieseasy  😛 tryanorange  :-* amilou

itwasntmeyoudidityouandtrixyoudiditandthenwouldntletmeinandamihadtoprotectme  >:D cubert

wags

you all need to borrow Cleo – no fun and games its demeaning you know us serious working dogs dont arse about you know  :nono:

tee hee they gorgeous funny creatures they are  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime