Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

On a lighter note………

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion On a lighter note………

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12470.msg241022#msg241022 date=1221662638]
    narnieseasy  😛 tryanorange  :-* amilou

itwasntmeyoudidityouandtrixyoudiditandthenwouldntletmeinandamihadtoprotectme  >:D cubert
    [/quote]

yougotcuddlesandkissesfrommymumandnanaandgrandadstheymineminemine 😛 😛 The woo

Mudgie

nacho dont like oranges – he has taken a bite out of a frozen watermelon though  ::) 

He has a very grey chin now – like an old man – he is only 4 in March hardly old  ;D

wags

have you seen megs face

[img width=468 height=351]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/waggiwoo/100_1963.jpg[/img]

[img width=351 height=468]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/waggiwoo/100_1956.jpg[/img]

shes between 4 and 5 ish

kizkiznobite

;D yeahandtheywantedtoswopmeforyou  >:D woodog  >:D

excuse my lado…his brain in his his balls  ::) and he has forgotten how to be polite  >:D

oranges are good nooch…bet i could get you to like oranges  :-* :-*

Izzie

:butt: :butt:youwillhavetoputupwithsulkytrixie 😛 😛

The girls hate nanas and oranges ::)

Mudgie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12470.msg241060#msg241060 date=1221665910]
    oranges are good nooch…bet i could get you to like oranges  :-* :-*
    [/quote]

you  maybe could but could you teach him not to pull on a lead  😉

kizkiznobite

didnt pull me…so….. 😉

Lisa33

Sounds like Amilou has her work cut out with Cubert Bev!! 😀

If you ask Blu where something is…..like a ball or bone he will go and find someone’s shoe and bring it to you ::)  No matter where there is a shoe he will go and get it!  He even had to go upstairs to get one as there weren’t any downstairs!!  What a nana!! :yes:

*Lassie*

Willow the Essex tart has now decided she won’t retrieve a ball any more unless I do formal heelwork with her before I throw it ::) she has taken to trot beside me in the heelwork position with the ball in her gob and wants to do recalls and have the ball as a reward :confused:
    This is a cowbag who was hard work to train because obedience was boring and now we don’t do it any more………… ( not because of her – argument with trainer, didn’t like her training methods anyway >:D)
    She is off to pet class this week so she can do the GC gold award

Anonymous

What a tart Good Luck with the gold  :-*

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12470.msg241174#msg241174 date=1221683497]
    Willow the Essex tart has now decided she won’t retrieve a ball any more unless I do formal heelwork with her before I throw it ::) she has taken to trot beside me in the heelwork position with the ball in her gob and wants to do recalls and have the ball as a reward :confused:
    This is a cowbag who was hard work to train because obedience was boring and now we don’t do it any more………… ( not because of her – argument with trainer, didn’t like her training methods anyway >:D)
    [/quote]

Izzie

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12470.msg241174#msg241174 date=1221683497]
    [/quote]

Willow and Jess can form the Essex Tart club then!  😉 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*Lassie*

Willow and Jess can form the Essex Tart club then!

:what: and give her more ideas :nono:

She has turned self employed as it is, now if I don’t catch her first she thinks it’s a great game to bounce up and down and bark at strange dogs walking by in the street ::) she looks so pleased with herself afterwards.
    She has started to be braver about things she would wuss about mainly since Tam’s arthritis has got worse 🙁 She is boss indoors/ him outdoors

Honey loves bananas she not allowed them – she couldnt peel them – shed get her slaves to do that!

She makes me laugh everyday – she is as usual fast asleep  ;D

Izzie

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12470.msg241209#msg241209 date=1221686299]
    Willow and Jess can form the Essex Tart club then!

:what: and give her more ideas :nono:

She has turned self employed as it is, now if I don’t catch her first she thinks it’s a great game to bounce up and down and bark at strange dogs walking by in the street ::) she looks so pleased with herself afterwards.
    She has started to be braver about things she would wuss about mainly since Tam’s arthritis has got worse 🙁 She is boss indoors/ him outdoors
    [/quote]

Willow is an  :pray: compared to Jess

Jess goes to training, is straight on the floor legs spread for 5 mins, if she is ignored she will go up to the first available boy dog and try again >:D

Thats a tart!  :-[ 😛

*Lassie*

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12470.msg241217#msg241217 date=1221686805]

Willow is an  :pray: compared to Jess

Jess goes to training, is straight on the floor legs spread for 5 mins, if she is ignored she will go up to the first available boy dog and try again >:D

Thats a tart!  :-[ 😛
    [/quote]

😮 😮 😮 :surrender: Willow is a good girl not a tart like that

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime