Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Only me!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Hi you’ve probably noticed I’m not on here much lately and I apologise for that but I’ve got soooo much stuff going on at the mo!  ::) A couple of months ago Matt started a new job, which has now been taken over by HBOS so nothing much is happening with that so he decided to get out of the property game and go back into logistics – anyway he applied for a driving job at a company called Pegasus Luxury Home Improvements, windows conservatories etc….they called him this week saying they wanted him to go for an interview – for a sales job!!!  ;D Anyway he went last night and got the job and starts on 3rd Nov! Ok so that’s the good bit, kind of – we’ve been having financial problems for a while and have considered renting our house out and renting somewhere smaller  :-\ Then we thought we may have to try and sell but with the market being like it is……  ??? So at the moment we are trying to muddle through! I’ve decided I’m going to do a Nail Technicians course when I can afford it, which I’ve wanted to do for ages then I’ll go mobile  🙂

Things have really got on top of me recently and a few weeks back I even told Matt I wanted out cos I’d had enough  :-\  We’ve got passed it and hopefuly we’ll be ok, I know that alot of people are in similar or worse situations at the moment but I just wanted you to know why I’ve not been on here, I have so much to think about at the mo I can’t deal with anyone elses problems too, sorry that may sound selfish but that’s how I feel  🙁

Anyway thats about it, I am popping on from time to time but please bear with me. Hope you are all ok and I will be back more eventually, I promise  :-*

Izzie

HUGS Nat, sounds like you are making some headway now.  :-* :-* :-*

Good Luck with the course too!  :ok:

*Nat*

Thanks Izzie  :-*

Izzie

does that mean I can get mates rates when you done your course??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*Nat*

Hehe why of course  😀  :-*

Izzie

In that case, hurry up and do your course missus!!! 😉 😀 😀 😀  😀 :-*

Aw Nat – im glad things are looking a bit better – got a very good friend in exactly the same boat – cept hubbys doing the im leaving  :'( is sad but it gets to you doesnt it – chin up you will get trhough it  :-*

and will want my nails done too  :yes:  ;D

Anonymous

Missed ya Nat hope thinks perk up soon  :-*
    Val

*Nat*

Thanks Suz, thanks Val  :-*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime