Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Our new addiotion!!

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Our new addiotion!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Lisa33

Here is our new addition at one day old!  Can anyone guess what she is?  (Sorry Sue, you can’t play! :-*)

[img width=468 height=289]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/emmyandme33/Mousekaypups041008002.jpg[/img]

Mudgie

is it a pug  ;D

Lisa33

Oi! you!! :educated: was it that obvious!!  ::) 😀

Mudgie

yep

two weims and a puppy – are you insane  ;D

it is a snack for the shadows isnt it  ;D

Mudgie

so tell more – name etc etc  ;D

I remember when you contacted me cos you were looking for weim puppy and you were so scared you wouldnt cope – how things have changed  ;D

Hope she brings you hunners of joy

Cant wait for the pics when you get her home

Anonymous

show them the fat boys!!!  ;D ;D she’s super sweet, am sure you told me her name ages ago but i cant remember. When does Eleanor start ringcraft then!

Lisa33

Nah! not me!! :sick:  She’s the new Junior Handling dog as Blu was sacked!! 😀

Her name is Tilly.  She is currently 6 weeks old and we will be bringing her home in two weeks.  I can’t claim full ownership on her as she will be Eleanor’s dog too! (don’t worry Honey, Eleanor still loves you too!)

A friend of mine has bred her as she shows her two pugs.  She also has a weim and a gsp too!  She will be the perfect size dog for Eleanor and Molly to use without the stress of being dragged out of the ring! :scared:

Lisa33

lol Sue!! I will try and upload the photos and put them on.

We have a while before she can be entered for shows but Eleanor is practising with an empty lead at the mo!! 😀

so wheres she from breeder etc – hun she is GORGEOUS and perfect for Eleanor who is just fab with the pooches  :yes:  :-*

Oh will you bring her up to see me once shes old enough – pleaaaaaaaase or I will drive down – you havent moved yet have you  ;D

Lisa33

This was my friend’s first litter, she has a male and female but used another male (her male’s brother from another litter) to sire the pups.  I will have get back to you with names as I am so poo at remembering them! :embarrass:

Of course we will bring her up to show you!! ;D No not moved yet but have a feeling we will have to soon!! 😀

😀 you all bursting out the seams of your house!! down your way a week on monday working – you live edge of copnor right? sure I drive past your road fairly regular  😀

Bet Eleanor and Molly are SO excited  ;D you do know they wont sleep the night before you go get her  😀

😮  You’re getting a puppy!!! How exciting!!  She’s beautiful, that little pink nose  :-* :-*

xtine

oh bless. she’s gorgeous! Looking forward to lots of pics when she comes home  :yes:  :yes: :-*

*Nat*

Awww she’s soooo weeny  ;D bless and congratulations, can’t wait to see more pics of her  ;D

travis

She is gorgeous,good luck 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime