Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Pesky fleas!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Pesky fleas!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

touch wood i think we finally getting it sorted here………honey stil had NONE they just love dexs long coat – or his warm nuts haha they hide there so easy to find  😀 not had to resort to chemical stuff yet!

Lisa33

More touching wood but I have never seen a flea on my dog ever!!! :pray:  I think I feed them so much garlic a flea could smell them a mile away and run in the other direction!! >:D :vomit:

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15299.msg276360#msg276360 date=1282938814]
    touch wood i think we finally getting it sorted here………honey stil had NONE they just love dexs long coat – or his warm nuts haha they hide there so easy to find  😀 not had to resort to chemical stuff yet!
    [/quote]Haha, their poor little nuts! Floyd has been attacked quite badly in that area. I’m wondering whether to take him to the vets after all because he can’t stop itching and chewing himself. Looks like the fleas have gone though. Woohoo!

small dose of piriton should stop the itching – dex hasnt itched that much except the mozzy bite on his FACE  😮 poor thing was frantic, thankfully i had the piriton in!

Anonymous

Thanks Suz, I was going to ask about the Piriton as I was going to get some today, he’s going all scabby in places bless him. I do wonder if he has an allergy though as he’s started chewing his feet of late… he hasn’t been anywhere different though! Oh and ouch, a facial mozzie bite must be horrible! :(:(:(

Val

Look to the inside of a dog when they start itching and chewing bit of their selves
    Val

[quote author=Gemsy link=topic=15299.msg276404#msg276404 date=1283003975]
    Thanks Suz, I was going to ask about the Piriton as I was going to get some today, he’s going all scabby in places bless him. I do wonder if he has an allergy though as he’s started chewing his feet of late… he hasn’t been anywhere different though! Oh and ouch, a facial mozzie bite must be horrible! :(:(:(
    [/quote]

*Nat*

[quote author=Val link=topic=15299.msg276405#msg276405 date=1283014780]
    Look to the inside of a dog when they start itching and chewing bit of their selves
    Val

[quote author=Gemsy link=topic=15299.msg276404#msg276404 date=1283003975]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Very true Val – Sky’s got sensitive skin and is a bit of a scratcher! She was fed P***gree C**m before we had her and I now have her on Nature Diet or Burns and its improved alot, her tummy is no where near as pink as it was and she does scratch less, I think alot of the scratching has been reinforced though, especially the way she lays on her belly and looks like she’s doing push ups, she got laughed at when doing this before  ::)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime