Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Pit Bull Attack

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Pit Bull Attack

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Seems plenty of them around again; Google UK,- Birmingham Pitt Bull Attack.

Anonymous

Did they ever go away  ???  I think they just went underground
    Val

emma_pen

The media call all bull breeds who attack as ‘pit bulls’ (its only spelt with one t, by the way) It doesn’t matter whether its a staffie, an english bull, an american bulldog, or a bull type mongrel, the papers will always call it a pit bull. It makes for better reading, you see.

::)

kizkiznobite

ooooo emma i am green with envy  – i want a happy xmas from the clumseys to look like that!!!

emma_pen

Its dead clever, innit!

emma_pen

😮 Guess what? BBC says the dogs were Bull Terriers, NOT pitties.

Anonymous

I hate the media, they do not report things properly they cause panic and anger, rather than rational news because it sells!

Rant over …. 😉

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=1960.msg16348#msg16348 date=1132857695]
    ooooo emma i am green with envy  – i want a happy xmas from the clumseys to look like that!!!
    [/quote][quote author=Val link=topic=1960.msg16332#msg16332 date=1132847939]
    Did they ever go away  ???  I think they just went underground
    Val
    [/quote]
    what people should remember these dogs are disgarded when the do not win then if they are lucky there picked up but still have to be put down as they can be retrained. there owners are BAD not the dogs

Aeron

About Pit Bull…..my nephew, has one bitch…..mellow, sweet, spoiled. 😉 All depend of owner!!!  Take a look at this!!!
    http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/
    Here is my sweet Pit Bull – KALI             

Anonymous

Before they were condemned to a life of looking though a muzzle I met and judged many really sweet pit bulls there were a lot doing obedience and living good lives but the few put paid to that it was a shame I am sure other breeds will go the same way if the KC to not take a more responsible stand before the goverment just ban more breeds.
    I read today that from Nov 28th all Staffies born in the province of Ontario Canada must be euthanased it’s part of the Canadain goverments legislation to stamp out Pit Bulls
    Val

[quote author=Aeron link=topic=1960.msg16678#msg16678 date=1133730466]
    About Pit Bull…..my nephew, has one bitch…..mellow, sweet, spoiled. 😉 All depend of owner!!!  Take a look at this!!!
    http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/
    Here is my sweet Pit Bull – KALI             
    [/quote]

Anonymous

That is so sad  :'( Staffy’s are one of the lovliest breeds I know. I hate BSL  >:(

Anonymous

It is sad but it could happen here as so many are breed here by the backroom gang the rescues have a hard time in order for the goverments to leave them alone the KC and breeders have to do a lot more work to cut down on the people that breed outside the KC laws
    Val

[quote author=tjhoe68 link=topic=1960.msg16713#msg16713 date=1133802952]
    That is so sad  :'( Staffy’s are one of the lovliest breeds I know. I hate BSL  >:(
    [/quote]

Anonymous

I know, it’s really awful and if I got my facts right GSD’s are on the list too  :'( among other wonderful NON dangerous breeds  🙁

Anonymous

Rotties are higher up the list in fact look at all the boys dogs and most are on the list
    Val

[quote author=tjhoe68 link=topic=1960.msg16722#msg16722 date=1133803696]
    I know, it’s really awful and if I got my facts right GSD’s are on the list too  :'( among other wonderful NON dangerous breeds  🙁
    [/quote]

Anonymous

Such a shame  :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime