Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Pit Bull Lover

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Pit Bull Lover

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

I have a feeling this one is just not gonna give up!!!  ::) She’s started another thread now called blame the deed not the breed – I’m not gonna get involved in it unless she goes off on one or starts swearing again!!  >:(  :agree:

just going to go check it out – will lock if necessary she needs a good smack in the gob  >:D

Anonymous

Give her a syber one Suz  ;D trouble is if members answer she’s won if you ignore then she will go away

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13410.msg257072#msg257072 date=1231450211]
    just going to go check it out – will lock if necessary she needs a good smack in the gob  >:D
    [/quote]

its tempting Val lol shes an idiot, have been mentally slapping her since yesterday  😉  ;D

*Nat*

I’m ignoring – tis hard but she’s a pain in the butt – hopefully she’ll eventually go away  ;D

Anonymous

Just one of lifes twats she’s a yank what do you expect.
    I have a toothache I am going to have to go to the dentist  :scared: :scared: :scared:

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13410.msg257078#msg257078 date=1231450638]
    its tempting Val lol shes an idiot, have been mentally slapping her since yesterday  😉  ;D
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Ouch, horrible tooth ache – got any oil of cloves? Great for tooth ache! I have a very sensitive tooth at the mo, am dreading going next month for check up in case it needs filling  :scared:

awww Val you have my utter sympathy, i have to go monday check up and hygenist, will be a nervous wreck is stupid but i hate it  :'(

*Nat*

It’s the smell of a dentist I hate  :vomit: As soon as you walk in  :scared: I guess it’s similar for dogs with the vets  ::)

Anonymous

It’s that chair with me plus the cost of it all still I am lucky at my age to have only one one missing tooth and two filling I just am a baby when it comes to the dentists will be hitting the Witchy Woo before I go hubby is making the appointment so that I HAVE to go
    Val

Val I am as bad if not worse, i will refuse any treatment on monday – unless im at risk of loosing a tooth am that bad. my mum will have to come with me  :embarrass: is just all so embarrassing  :-\

*Nat*

New member RAZOR  ::) Friend of Pit Bull Lover  ::)

yup spotted that – have locked the blame the deed thread nat before it gets out of hand – we hardly need the pair of them discussing which dog got a beating which is probably total crap anyway  >:(

*Nat*

Nice one Suz – can see them two getting banned if this carries on  ::)

hmmm i smelll a HUGE BIG FAT SMELLY RAT  >:D same ip address – nat do you know if it possible for them to be exactly the same or does same ip address equal same pc. I dunno im not stupid and this smacks of someone taking the piss – royally!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime