Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Please Sign Two Pettitions To Ban Kennel Club

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Please Sign Two Pettitions To Ban Kennel Club

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Liverspan

Pllease signs these petitions to ban KC from helping breeders make money by giving diseased dogs show rosettes and charging big prices for diseased pups and making more money from registration fees. It MUST stop we cannot stand by and let them do anymore terrible damaged dogs in pain and suffering anymore.
    There are two petions one will carry on until we get the ban we all want and pray for to help our dumb friends, Dogs Today has now put its full force behind a ban on kennel club breeding diseased dogs so please be one of the first 1000 to demand a ban on kennel club breeding standards, watch the full BBC documentary and copy the petition link in the video below, lets top this terrible selling dogs down the river join the public outrage at what the kennel club did.

Long term petition
    http://www.petitionthem.com/default.asp?sect=detail&pet=4262

Petition and the full BBC programm, please watch it
    http://video.aol.com/video-detail/petition-to-ban-kc-deliberate-breeding-disease-into-dogs/2307186054

Anonymous

Dogs Today has now put its full force behind a ban on kennel club breeding diseased dogs

The Kennel Club don’t breed dogs!!  ::)  Dogs Today do it again, eh?  What a load of immotive twaddle and misinformation!

I’ve always supported ethical breeding and will continue to do so but I won’t support this ignorant rubbish.

leoti

I wont be signing this as think its rubbish and a load of folk just jumping on the band wagon , i do support ethical breeding, the breeders i know do health tests and why should they be tared with the same brush as everyone else

kizkiznobite

what a load of badly written b0))0£#s…

and my dogs are not DUMB……..

Anonymous

“Dogs Today has now put its full force behind a ban on kennel club breeding diseased dogs”  

Only now? How ironic that they weren’t quite so vocal BEFORE Pedigree Dogs Exposed. The word ‘Bandwagon’ springs to mind.

Izzie

What aload of c***P

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Dogs arent dumb either- its the human race who are at times

xtine

i hope by dumb you mean mute – or unable to speak for themselves… not stupid   :what:

Sweetypye

Ditto, what a waste of time, still some people think that signing a petition works wonders, and it keeps their minds busy………… :whatever:

:tease: :tease: :tease:  :butt: :butt: :butt:

*Lassie*

WHO TO CONTACT
    Joe Inglis
    joe@petskitchen.co.uk

What a surprise ::)
    About time he and Mark Evans the RSPCA vet did the job they were trained for instead of seeking publicity

OMG, i didnt see that bit  ::) ::)  My feelings exactly Lassie, when do these so called ‘vets’ do any actual vet work??!

Anonymous

All I can think of saying is the poster is talking out of his/her  :butt: :butt: :butt:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Val link=topic=12583.msg243257#msg243257 date=1222790071]
    All I can think of saying is the poster is talking out of his/her  :butt: :butt: :butt:
    [/quote]

:agree: ;D ;D ;D

you guys not signing this then  ???

:butt: :butt: :butt: :butt:

WinB

I will sign anything if it means it could help just one dog from suffering…

Regards

WinB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime