80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

please spare a few minutes

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs please spare a few minutes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    teoma

Hi I’m Willow a 4 year old Cardigan Welsh Corgi
    I was born Sept 11 2008.
    I Live with my Parents Robbie & Jess and my Granny Deli plus a few other doggie friends
    My owners say I’m a very clever little dog who picks things up very quickly,
    but always up for a good play.
    I loves to talk but my favourite pass time is to play in my pool, I am water mad .

When I was 4 months old my best friend ( Owner Lottie) got sick and had to start under going many major surgeries and though it all I lay all day & night right by her side

Sadly during one of the surgeries she lost her hearing fully on one side so she cant hear the phone , door , or cars etc.Lottie was worried how she would cope and her confidence hit a all time low , But I took it upon myself to help so I tell her when the phone rings, if someone is at the door and when we are out if a car comes I nudge her leg.(ive never been trained to do this )

The bond the Two of us have is very special and unbreakable

Mummy has entered me in a cool competition If you would be happy to drop me a vote I would be very grateful

How can you vote? click this link http://petswillbepets.hugyourpet.co.uk/gallerydetail/view/id/177/sort/votesdesc

Click on the vote button next to each entry and enter your email address. For your vote to be registered, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link we will send you by email

Attachments:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime