Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Poor old Buster

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Poor old Buster

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Sorry to hear this Suz ((((HUGS)))

Nakisha

Oh NO!! I’m rooting for Buster… I hope he’ll be okay…  :'(

Still same Christine, but hes bright enough…..sorry cant get on facebook to answer you and cant find your email anywhere  :'(  :'(

xtine

don’t worry hun… {{hugs}}

well hes doing ok , looking tons brighter just god help him if he moves too fast……..think hes gonna be ok this time though  :-*

xtine

Pleased he’s doing ok hun..was worried by no update until I realised you were at Paws in the park  :-*  :-*

Anonymous

aww glad he’s seeming brighter  :-* :-*

kizkiznobite

glad he doing ok suz  :-*

thanks you 3  :-* yep sorry Christine, I decided to go away, he was much brighter fri morning and knew my mum would ring if anything wrong  :-*

glad hes doing better now 🙂

Aly12

I am glad he is doing better.  I am always frightened to look at this thread

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14714.msg272140#msg272140 date=1252563281]
    No good news this morning  :'( we think he might of had another during the night, his eyes are going that much it makes me feel sick to look at them so god knows how he feels, hes very very wobbly, and he wet himself during the night  :'(  :'( thats never happened before 🙁

[/quote]
    Oh no Busterboy  :'( ……. Hang in tough guy  :-* .

Suz, the wetting himself….. my Wook did that for days after he had his. All in all it took about 2 weeks. Don’t give up yet girl, just look at my boy. It is possible  😉 .

Damn, i didn’t see this until today. I am so sorry  :-\ . You were there for me with this and i was not….

I know he’s doing better now, but don’t be frightened when it just happens. My boy’s proof of that. Couldn’t even walk or sit for long. Wish the gods may be as kind to buster as they were on my Wodan.

Diesel I know your busy its ok  :-* how is Wodan? The wetting himself was not nice,we have been here before 3 times and thats never happened, was worrying to say the least. But thankfully only happened the once. I know for a fact it hasnt affected him as bad as Wodans did but the worrying thing is they keep happening -and he doesnt have age on his side – but hes getting through this one  so thats the best we can ask for right now  :-*

Misty23

Glad he’s doing ok Suz

Diesel73
    quote :

Diesel I know your busy its ok  :-* how is Wodan? The wetting himself was not nice,we have been here before 3 times and thats never happened, was worrying to say the least.

Wodan is doing goodgood  :-* .
    The wetting himself…… no it’s not nice and is scary. Specially because Wodan knew it was happening… after he felt getting wet. But by the end of day 3 he did get up a few times to pee. So i had hopes from the first time i saw him get up to take a pee.
    He still did it if he slept for a while and woke up. But the start was there so i hoped that would improve too. And it did.
    It was as if his mind was not fast enough to get up but his body said ‘now’. All in all it took over a week. Befor it was back to being ‘dry’ again. And it took even up to 3 weeks until he was able to stay dry all night. But it happend never the less  😉 .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime