Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

poor tedtoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health poor tedtoo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

i dont know…i dont know what planet he on today but it not earth… ::) he having some real senior moments…he actually thought cubes dinner was his…big mistake…he sort of…asked to go out then decided no then had a wee in kitchen…and then asked to out and then didnt need  and then was all  :confused: ::) ::)
    back in that place…that place of dog not saying so decision has to be made…back in that place with mo…i really do not know how many more if any of these old boys i can do…i really dont…and also got other stuff going off around him that i cant say on board..and …jeez…i just dont know…for all my experience i really just dont know…he not in pain…or if he is he does not show it…he potters…he has little bowel or bladder control…he always hungry…or thinks he is…

grrrr…just needed a rant…

x

aww poor tedtoo, hugs to you and mo :-*

*Lassie*

Poor Tedtoo and poor you and Mo :-* take it he has good days and bad days Kiz? that makes it harder to work out what’s for the best 🙁

my mates in exactly the same place with her old girl – rarely manages to get outside to go toilet lots of accidents in doors, doesnt really know what she doing-  but she seems happy eating loads etc….difficult 🙁

Anonymous

Yes, sad & tiring situation. Would you ever use doggie diapers on Tedtoo?  Do you know if that a good idea or bad one? Have them here, but have never talked to anyone who used them. Could Tedtoo have all-out dementia, as in what some humans get?

Bless you all. :pray:

—-Frags

kizkiznobite

he has cancer…remission but active again slowly…but…he lasted 18 months longer than vet said…but then falkor did too…he now developed cushings…yep he has some dementia for sure…it varies…some days he as bright as a button other days like today he in a world of his own…been there many times with these old rescue boys…i have to cope with dog and battle mo  ::)
    hope for mo’s sake he see xmas …in the hands of the doGs…
    no we dont do nappies…yes we have them in the shops…recent thing…but i dont believe in them….dog needs his dignity…would rather just clean up and wash bedding

Anonymous

Yes, I remember…pancreatic…1 Grandfather had that kind & only lived 2 – 3 months so Ted & Falkor amazing to me…

—-Frags

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime