Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Portraits of Dogs

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Portraits of Dogs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    syedellie

Exquisite portraits done professionally with the guarantee that you are completely satisfied with your painting before any payment is expected.

Colin specializes in pet art, which include portraits of dogs, portraits of cats and portraits of horse using only quality pastel or pencil on acid proof paper. He also does portraits of people and as you will see as you glance through the various galleries, a wide range of other forms of artwork, such as wildlife, birdlife and landscapes. His attention to detail and ability to capture the likeness and character of each subject that he does, alongside the vivid backgrounds that he spends so much time on, make his pictures unique and often a wonderful gift.

All pictures will be sent mounted by a guilded framer and wrapped in cellophane for protection and presentation. Framing can be organised through the same framer if required. Post and packaging is free to any destination in the world and guaranteed to reach you in good order.

If you like what you see as you look through the website and happy with the services offered, why donโ€™t you join the many satisfied customers throughout the world and contact Colin, who lives with his wife and family in Northampton. He would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]
    http://www.pet-art.org.uk

Attachments:

Anonymous

That collie is good, and the horses, especially Prince, some of the others though, mmmmmmmmmm well maybe I’m just too picky ;D ๐Ÿ˜€

No your not sue, i feel the same.ย  Pricey as wellย  :confused:

Anonymous

i have just got an amazing one of william from Mel on here ๐Ÿ™‚

ยฃ20 !!!

also it annoys me he cant spell rottie either ๐Ÿ˜›

that said he does ALOT of work for animals in need who are FAB FAB FAB people ๐Ÿ˜€

syedellie

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12717.msg245504#msg245504 date=1224179841]
    That collie is good, and the horses, especially Prince, some of the others though, mmmmmmmmmm well maybe I’m just too picky ;D ๐Ÿ˜€
    [/quote]
    so nice they are so cute
    http://www.pet-art.org.uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees โ€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime