Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

poundland and netto and tesco

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip poundland and netto and tesco

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

the franchise that does other stuff more than a pound…got some brill dog beds in ours…huge..clumber size…thick pads…easy wash covers..£10 and netto are doing the collars and other pet stuff again..
    tesco looking for cheap low fat meats i guess due to recession…are now doing diced rabbit…i got some 1k bags off the cheap shelf…guess they wasnt selling…kids there with mums going awww noooo not bunny we cant eat bunny  ::) and such  ::) tell em its chicken for doGs sake…. nic loved chicken  ;D anyway i got for them for .75p…good as a training treat  🙂

deebee

got a netto sort of near to me , will have a look, thanks. could do with some more bedding if theyre selling some.

rabbit in tescos? not round here ??? was it fresh or frozen,cos i dont tend to look in the frozen section

kizkiznobite

it was fresh….gressingham foods…250gm individual packs they had tapped 4 together and selling for 75p…had loads….normally £3 a pack…guess they on a trial…they had recipe leaflets and stuff by the few they had still within date…they with the venison and other game…i filled trolley  🙂 they also had loads of oxtail…guess folk are not used to eating the sort of food i got as a kid…i have to be careful with beef but ami can manage a small amount and cubes good with the tail….thats what he got in mouth in that pic i put up…got them for a £1…about 6 mid tail bits in one pack and 3 large rounds in the other

*Nat*

Great bargains  ;D Now we know what you been spending your winnings on  ;D  😉

hi,

you are right Bev – people have got used to the more “prime” cuts being affordable.

i am sure my uncle does 1/2 pigs and 1/4 sheep and other odd things that i wouldnt have in a million years haha !!

claire x

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14064.msg265497#msg265497 date=1239188864]
    it was fresh….gressingham foods…250gm individual packs they had tapped 4 together and selling for 75p…had loads….normally £3 a pack…guess they on a trial…they had recipe leaflets and stuff by the few they had still within date…they with the venison and other game…i filled trolley  🙂 they also had loads of oxtail…guess folk are not used to eating the sort of food i got as a kid…i have to be careful with beef but ami can manage a small amount and cubes good with the tail….thats what he got in mouth in that pic i put up…got them for a £1…about 6 mid tail bits in one pack and 3 large rounds in the other
    [/quote]

I love rabbit but OH won’t touch it ::) dogs love it, I also love oxtail, cooked it for my son when he was little as he wouldn’t touch tinned or jar food 🙂

a man of good taste 😀

my little one also much prefers home cooked too !! 

claire x

kizkiznobite

lassie…tell him it’s chicken  ;D

Izzie

Not fair havent got a netto close by

Need to buy new toys as Livia and Jess keep tearing them apart  ::)

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14064.msg265512#msg265512 date=1239205972]
    [/quote]

Tried that but he wasn’t fooled ::)
    He’s not normal anyway >:D he doesn’t like fish 😮

merrow

ah that made me smile [quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14064.msg265512#msg265512 date=1239205972]
    [/quote]

i do that all the time and then when dennis says thats nice then he learns its bore or something other than a bird lmao

i hope our one starts doing wabbit

do you mean boar ??  as in piggiewiggies ??  awww their cute little snuffly snouts !!

i think most animals have a cuteness factor about them once you see them in a ‘pet’ light and not ‘food’ hehe 🙂

baby lambs and little cows have a cuteness factor to them 😀 

Justine&Rafe

Cuteness factor – and the reverse – my lil’ bro aged about 2 got chased by a turkey at a National Trust place – you should’ve seen the look on his face when he got a turkey sandwich later that week… Revenge is a dish, and in that case it was a turkey dish!

Can doggies eat squirrel???  (Gardener has been wreaking his vengeance on them for killing the trees – got 15 in the last couple of weeks – skinned one for me so I could wrap his lordship’s tennis ball with it coz he doesn’t like fur  ::) )

i hope they are grey and not red ….. coz they are protected i think ?

Justine&Rafe

Oh gawd we wouldn’t be killing reds!!!

Nah, they the big fat greys.

Altho they don’t look like they have much meat on them TBH.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime