Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

puncherd lung

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health puncherd lung

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    razor

no his not i would help pay but im also broke or i would have him checked out again

.dodger.

if you can’t take him back to the vet i don’t think there’s much else you can do then, just keep on with his pain killers make him gentle food for him to eat and just make sure he’s drinking plenty of water. Maybe the immune boost is a good idea – that’s all i can suggest for you :-\

razor

we are feeding him canned food and thx for the help dodger if you know any thing else i can do to help him let me know

.dodger.

i would try feeding him some cooked chicken with a little bit of brown rice :yes: it’s easy on his stomach – i think honey is good too.

razor

ok me and my dad will give it a try ty

*Lassie*

Is there no local animal charity that could help, here we have the PDSA had helps people who are on low income.
    Didn’t the vet try to re-inflate the lung?

razor

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13527.msg258520#msg258520 date=1232744493]
    Is there no local animal charity that could help, here we have the PDSA had helps people who are on low income.
    Didn’t the vet try to re-inflate the lung?
    [/quote]that would be nice if they had one but i live in a very small town and people dont even know were the stated is i live in Idaho Falls, Idaho and i think he did try i dont know

If that dog is suffering he needs a vet – no money is no excuse go chat with the vet and see if you can arrange to pay it back monthly.  >:(

razor

i just called the vet and they said he’ll be fine they said to try wut dodger said [quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13527.msg258516#msg258516 date=1232744361]
    i would try feeding him some cooked chicken with a little bit of brown rice :yes: it’s easy on his stomach – i think honey is good too.
    [/quote]

.dodger.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13527.msg258524#msg258524 date=1232744798]
    If that dog is suffering he needs a vet – no money is no excuse go chat with the vet and see if you can arrange to pay it back monthly.  >:(
    [/quote]
    i agree to a point, but a vet has already seen the dog and from what i gather it’s not that the dog has gotten any worse i believe it’s just the owner who is extremely worried.

razor

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13527.msg258529#msg258529 date=1232745027]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13527.msg258524#msg258524 date=1232744798]
    [/quote]
    i agree to a point, but a vet has already seen the dog and from what i gather it’s not that the dog has gotten any worse i believe it’s just the owner who is extremely worried.
    [/quote]yea we are very worried

.dodger.

forgive me if you’ve already said but when was the dog at the vet last?

the dog cant hardly walk and wont eat? that requires a vet check not a phonecall they cannot diagnose a dog over the phone and if hes suffering as you ay then he needs a vet- am done dont want to hear anymore about it.

razor

two days ago  was when he was at the vet and the vet said he is going to be sore im just worried bout him

Anonymous

Is there not a humane society near you,  or can you call one for some advice.
    If not call the vet again, any decent animal loving vet would not want to see him suffering 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime