Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Rafe – liver flat-coat, and me…

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Rafe – liver flat-coat, and me…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Justine&Rafe

Bless ’em, you can’t blame them, but… oh sometimes they can be soooooo slow!!

at least he CAN freeshape  ::)  ;D

Justine&Rafe

Just to try to keep the Rafey stuff together..ish!

We went to the Lakes this wknd – was AMAZING!!  Stayed at a pub in Hawkshead called the Kings Arms.  Lovely.  Food average, staff BRILLIANT, accommodation to die for.

OH and I in a double room (no 10), with a door to a single room (no 6) (Rafe’s!) and the shower/loo.  Not only did Rafe have enough room to properly lounge out in true Rafe style, but he was in a separate room to us so we didn’t have to put up with the death farts choking us as we slept!!

Did 3 walks – Friday 4 miles round Rydal Water, Sat 5 miles up and around Latterbarrow then 6 miles round Tarn Hows.  Reckon Rafe must’ve done about 5 times that.  Easily.  I don’t think he stopped racing off and back to us until we got back to the pub, then he flaked out in the middle and everyone was having to take giant steps over him.

Shows how tired he was – one lady actually bent right down to get kisses (yuck!) from him, and he didn’t get silly overexcited or even get up.  IT WAS BLISS.

So he was pleased, I was thrilled, and OH and I had a really, really nice time.

AND – ooh, the most exciting part!! My little sister had her very first baby!!  A real baby, not a Rafe-baby-substitute!!  Born this morning by emergency caesarian, both happy and well, and he’s gorgeous and I’m an AUNT!!  Rafe has a cousin!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Congratulations to your sister  ;D

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime