Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Rafe meets the Clumbers…

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Rafe meets the Clumbers…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Justine&Rafe

Finally, here are the piccies of Rafe meeting his first clumbers – poor things, he’s so stick obsessed and Ami just wanted a little fetch, and he kept on racing up to her and stealing things from under her nose.  Cubie seemed to like having another young terror around to spread the blame!

Clumbies are lovely but not built for speed, and Rafe is not so generous to compensate for that!  They’ll have to use their brains to get the better of him methinks.

Cubert and Rafe discussing naughty tricks…
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/P3190050.jpg[/img]

Cubert expressing the length of a clumber’s tongue – pretty impressive laddo!
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/P3190052.jpg[/img]

Ami – I wants the stick soooo much, please can I have the stick, I’m ever so good…
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/P3190054.jpg[/img]

Rafe – the stick is MINE, stand back honey…
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/P3190053.jpg[/img]

Ami – but, but, I wanted it, and he is ALWAYS getting it, can I not have a turn???
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/P3190051.jpg[/img]

Me – running backwards as wet dogs shake towards me – Rafe, wet and shaky – Ami, sad at not having a chance at the stick – Cubert, ???  MAD look in his eyes there Bev!!
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/xxpsychexx/P3190057.jpg[/img]

And that is all, it is very hard getting a pic of two clumbies and a Rafe in the same place!  They did have lots of fun, and Ami and Cubert got a ball with a bell in it in the end, so they didn’t mind not having a stick.  ;D

Cubert in that last pic – brilliant  😀 great photos Justine thanks for sharing!!  :-*

Honey gets to meet her first clumber this weekend!!

*Nat*

Fab piccies  ;D  😀

xtine

Wow Cubert is a big boy  😮  fab pics.. love them all  :-*

kizkiznobite

thanks justine  ;D

I’ve got loads of photos with that made eyed clumber look. 😀 😀

Great to see them all enjoying themselves.

Steve

looks like a fab walk! great pics  :yes:

*Lassie*

Cubert has grown big, he looks more balanced now. I take it both ends have caught up with each other ;D
    Ami is beautiful :-* :-*

Ha ha, they’re brill!  😀

kizkiznobite

almost lassie…i can see it not quite yet…no doubt val could too…but he almost there…he needs about another kilo on back end i reckon…but even in the couple of weeks i been back i can see a huge change…in that short time he has dumped the final puppy bits and look etc and broadened than bit more…

izzie may be able to add some as she saw him last night and hasnt for a while…he at top height…he needs top weight…ish  but he a good boyo really  he still all chilled and loving and brill temperament..am gradually picking him back up…he a tatty ragbag tho  😀

Izzie

In a word Cubert is HUGE!! He bigger than his dad, but temprement is the same.

But, he is one of the nicest, lovable, chilled out boyos I have seen in a loooong time

You ever get fed up of him, stamp his butt and send him here!  :ok: ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

at times i would say swoppsies…but nah…i love him…he had a tough few months and it hasnt really affected him i guess…he could have been much much worse….i can say but havnt to now cos i am biased but i can say i honestly i havnt met another another clumber boyo so chilled…apart from maybe falkor but always assumed that was due to his shite time but even in comparision cubert has an edge..he not got falkors brains but he takes the temperament that bit more than even falkor in that he is sort of more loving and cuddly…falkor does that but not to the extreme that cubes does…he is amazingly affectionate…even when he being a shite… 😀 and he has no fear factor…and that is my main worry with him at the moment…it not moving on at all…that makes him a risk…daft dog  ::) 🙂 what i will say is that he is ‘coming; back to me…he has in the last few days started to key in to me instead of Mo again…i think he locked on to Mo more when I went…

Izzie

Will remind you of this post when I need too now
    😉 :tease:

*Lassie*

.he a tatty ragbag tho

I think he’s very handsome :yes:[quote author=Izzie link=topic=13955.msg264306#msg264306 date=1237837882]
    In a word Cubert is HUGE!! He bigger than his dad, but temprement is the same.

But, he is one of the nicest, lovable, chilled out boyos I have seen in a loooong time

You ever get fed up of him, stamp his butt and send him here!  :ok: ;D ;D

[/quote]

I’d have him in a heart beat even though he’s not a collie 🙂

erm … i was just wondering are willow and tam tidy drinkers ….. because clumbers … well … arent … and all that droooooooooool gawd … soooo messy !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime