Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Rafe meets the Clumbers…

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Rafe meets the Clumbers…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

[quote author=claire wills + bonnie link=topic=13955.msg264317#msg264317 date=1237841232]
    erm … i was just wondering are willow and tam tidy drinkers ….. because clumbers … well … arent … and all that droooooooooool gawd … soooo messy !!!!
    [/quote]

Tam is like a little cat when drinking, Willow leaves a trail of water in her wake and gets her bib soaking wet ::)

Justine&Rafe

Bev, your laddo is an absolute darling!

And he was very well behaved when we met – lovely with Rafe – ran up to me to say hi, and didn’t jump on my head (was a bit disappointed about that as Rafe tried to climb into Bev’s lap)… And he is such a sweeeeeetie!

Ami is definitely the princess but Cubert – he’s so cheeky and brilliant fun…

Forgot about the “hmm, let me join those humans on that bench up there by the picnic table” moment!  And he didn’t get upset that Rafe nicked his ball.  Every time.

If clumbers were brown I’d definitely have one!  But all that white and all that mud-loving!!!

kizkiznobite

haha justine..mind what i said to that guy…your dog just as dirty…you just dont see it  😀  and i know he well behaved in general terms…i just expect that bit more than…and that not meant to be patronising or anything  by any means but what you have to mind is for trainers/behaviourists our dogs also have to be our ambassadors and he is not as far down the training line as i would have liked…but he has had a break in his training but we will get it back because i got so much in the first 16 weeks so much is classical and that will kick in with the operant stuff….but yep …he a good lad

four paws outside is perfect…inside…mmmmm it more what the heck…

he a good boy tonight…neighbours chucked whatever over fence…had falkor got there first or with success we would have been in serious trouble…he had a pancreas attack today after nicking a tub of marg…cubert did ….whatever it is it mine but i need to deliver it to humans first…so he did good carry and retrieve to hand while at the same time blocking off falkor with FO it all might be mine….

ami is ami…she the pup from hel but the adult from a dream…she 100% focussed on me..always…dont break….is reliable…a good ambassador…she not a brose but she as good as she can be and she my precious…can’t ask for any thing else ..and she still has the devilment that makes me smile

last night was great from a behaviourists point of view… jess did ‘my pup’ grumble grumble at both the boys…she actually at one point when cubert was like uh? i been playing with her …whats your problem etc…jess lifted paw hooked it over pup…pulled her in and then grumbled a warning big time..but with ami…jess didnt..no thought it a split second reaction…girlie boss dog here ok bossdog…fascinating…it very clear and very precise

awwww *squeeeek* how cute Jessiewessy claiming her weeny pupper awww awww awwwwwwww toooooooo cute !!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime